XIII.

Mylachi heard the door to the condo slam and she frowned

Mylachi heard the door to the condo slam and she frowned. Xion was out working per usual, and she was on his floor packaging up her hair orders.

Xion came in the room and didn't say anything as he put his miscellaneous items away. She watched him strip, biting her lip at his build. His long, tatted body and muscular arms were doing things to her. Mylachi watched him rub his hands down his face as he sighed, his semi-hard shaft moving everytime he did.

She watched him toss his phone on the bed before going to the bathroom- she was guessing- to shower. Ignoring his attitude, she continued packaging up her orders before hearing Xion call her name.

"Huh?"

"Come here!"

Mylachi put her lap top to the side and got up before going to the bathroom. "Yes?"

"You ate?"

"No."

"How many more orders you got?" He asked her.

"Like twelve more."

Xion nodded. Mylachi noticed he had nothing more to say, so she walked away and went back to her job. By time Xion came back, she had did two orders and began to start another one.

Mylachi shook her head at how he came home, not giving her a kiss or hug, nonetheless a greeting. He always talked about how she shouldn't bring her anger to him but he was currently doing that. Mylachi continued her orders as Xion got dressed in silence. Once she was done, she disconnected her printer and laptop, putting them to the side before standing up and stretching.

Stacking her orders, she bagged them up and Xion stood up off the bed, going to grab them. "Ima put these in my office." He muttered.

Mylachi nodded and sat down on the bed. Scrolling her phone, Xion continued to move her bags for her. Once he came and got the last one, she thanked him making him nod and finish the job.

Mylachi rolled her eyes and took her shorts off, and folded them up before going to lay down under the covers. She would just order them some food off UberEats instead.

"What you wanna eat?" Xion mumbled, coming back into the room. He laid down beside her and grabbed his phone off the nightstand.

"I don't know, I was gonna look on UberEats."

"Go head." He muttered. Hearing the sound of a CashApp notification, she saw that Xion sent her a hundred dollars.

"Xion you didn't-"

"Order the food." He cut her off making her huff and turn over. "What you mad for?"

Mylachi ignored him as she scrolled on her phone. Xion snatched her phone out her hand, and put it beside him. "What you mad for?"

"Give me my phone, you doing too much."

"Don't ignore me, ion ignore you." He shrugged. "Why you mad?"