XXXI.

Mylachi put her pedicured feet on Xion's chest

Mylachi put her pedicured feet on Xion's chest. He rubbed her leg as his other hand scrolled his phone. A flash didn't catch him off guard as she recorded him. "You look so good, daddy."

"Thank you," he squeezed her thigh. "You the one whose beautiful, though."

"You just tryna butter me up," she snickered making him grab her foot tightly. "Xion, what you- stop!" She tried to pull her foot back from his grip but by then her big toe had already made it into his mouth. "You're so dirty!" She laughed.

"Feel good don't it?" He chuckled. "Ass ain't say shit for real." He rubbed the bottom of her foot with his thumb. "Ima get you to like that shit one day, watch."

Mylachi stopped recording and posted his wild antics in her close friends. It was only so much of him she could show because of course, the couple was naked. It was like Xion was allergic to clothes.

"Give me that dick, bae." She pressed her feet against his chest. Xion ignored her so she moved her feet to his dick, and rubbed her feet over it.

"Stop, yo." He groaned. "You tryna give me a foot job but won't let me suck your toes cause it's dirty, that's backwards."

"Give it to me," she whined, still playing with his dick, it clearly turned him on because she could feel it stiffen up. The fact that he was submissive to a domme really blows Mylachi's mind. She can't believe the things he was into for his age, but he clearly had to grow up fast, and with life came experiences. That was just the wildest one for someone who was ultimately feared. She couldn't imagine Xion being completely soft and punishable.

"I need a break mama." He muttered. Mylachi rolled her eyes before putting her feet back on his chest. She had been working him out though. When they woke up in the morning, she had rode him. When they got back after their water activities, she had him press her against the walls of the shower. She was tryna milk him since the trip gave her leeway to do that. She was glad it came up so soon, because she knew Xion would've pressed not giving her none because of their argument back in Jersey.

"Stop pouting bruh. You not even supposed to be getting no dick. . And since you getting some now, for our trip to Colorado you ain't getting a damn thing."

"Yeah right."

"I promise you that." He furrowed his eyebrows as he typed on his phone. "You had me fucking you like you was the opp's lil sister and shit, I'm tired."

Mylachi laughed out loud as she pushed her feet into his chest. "You aggy, for real." She came down from her laughter, before speaking again, "Was it not good?"

"It's always good, as it should be. That's besides the point though. . You made any plans for tonight?"

"No, we did everything we had to do today. We can chill on the beach if you want?"

"I had enough of the beach mama, we been in water and on the beach basically all day. . Let's watch a movie or something. We can drink and shit and all that."