XXI.

Long Chapters from now on. ❤️ excuse mistakes.

"Xion

"Xion."

"Wassup, baby?" He said, lacing his sneakers up. He was called by his friends earlier to go play basketball near Oak Springs. He offered for Milo to come play on his team but Milo had made plans already to play with his new associates he had met when he and Xion went to go play.

The couple's fourth month anniversary and Mylachi's birthday was coming up, so he had been trying to get her gifts in order. He needed the break to just chill and play some hoops for a minute since business had been booming.

Word had been spreading about how Xion was going to retire and beef had been upped. A couple of Xion's homies was shot and killed or even was just simply injured. He wasn't part of the get back type of people but as long as no one got to his family and his girl, he didn't even really care. Niggas knew better anyway.

"Do I look cute?" She asked him, making him look up and place his hands on his thighs.

Mylachi was dressed in some grey Filthy Wealth leggings on with different colored four leaf clovers on them. A custom made Varsity bomber jacket, and the Jordan x Off White Air Jordan 5's as well as her new Birkin handbag that Xion had brought for her.

His lady had Birkin pussy. She was the only one to ever get such an expensive purchase from him. It was just that good.

"Yeah, you look good, whole time your ass had a bang, that's crazy. When you did that?" He looked at her hair. She had her hair wrapped in her net all day until she asked her girls did they wanna go watch the guys play basketball and they agreed.

"Babe, you don't like it?" She pushed her hands over her bang. "I thought I looked cute with it."

"You do look good with it, it's just different, ma." He stood up. "Come on, what you taking?"

"Ima take Mercy. You know some girl named Dashae?"

"Who the- oh yeah, shawty moved to Vegas, what she doing back up here?"

"That's CeCe's cousin, she wanna come with us, but I don't know her so. . I was just asking."

"Nah, she's cool baby, you gon like her. She act like you a lil bit. Damnnn, she back up here? That's crazy. Everybody coming back to Virginia." Xion shook his head, loading his gun into his basketball shorts. "Ima meet you there," he leaned down and kissed her lips. "You drinking or something?"

"And smoking. Heard the courts be lit." She danced a bit making Xion smack her ass.

"Yeah Ight." He eyed her. "Better not be out there acting a fool off the liquor."

"I'm not, daddy."

"Ight, Mylachi." He laughed. "You be starting and shit and then can't take it, don't got time to be fooling with you." He grabbed the keys to his Audi and phone. "I want a cup of whatever you drinking too. And get me like three Gatorades."