IIII.

"What you doing?"

"What you doing?"

"Nothing, editing my video, and thinking about heating up some food, what you doing?" Mylachi asked. Ever since they had brunch, Xion and Mylachi had been talking everyday for the last week or so. Whether it was texting or FaceTime, they were talking. They even followed each other on Instagram and he even posted her thumbnail of her recent YouTube video to show love and support.

Of course, his story got sent around since that wasn't like him. His page was public for anyone to see, but he didn't give a fuck. Nobody was gon do or say shit to his face.

Mylachi and Xion was becoming close quickly, with her even being able to talk to his sister, whose name was Xyla. Xyla was the sweetest being ever. She helped Mylachi find a tech for everything she needed, like lashes, hair- natural and with extensions, nails and feet, wax, esthetician, even tattoo artists, who also did piercings which Mylachi was a huge fan of. They would also text a lot, but they have yet to chill or talk over the phone.

Xion hadn't let up on Mylachi either and she was loving it. Whether she was getting gas, or just getting something to eat, Xion would send her small amounts of money, like a hundred dollars whenever she mentioned being out. She was grateful for it because he didn't have to. They haven't seen each other physically since brunch, but Mylachi and Xion were both busy.

"What you tryna heat up? Wait, what your phone on, your ring light?"

"No." She shook her head. "It's on my bedside phone holder. It like clip on my frame and has a extending arm, that can hold my phone up without me touching it."

"That's dope."

"And maybe some pizza. Yo, ever since you posted me, my channel and hair business been getting so much traffic, who knew."

"That's good. That was the plan, Xy like your videos too. Said she been watching you."

"Yesss, she told me."

Mylachi's YouTube channel did numbers. She was well over 114k subscribers, and she had great videos with eye-catching thumbnails and beautiful, well put together editing. She was also herself. She didn't always get in front of the camera dressed up, and talk about drama all day or be messy. She acted as the average twenty year old.

"Ima have to watch one." Xion said looking at her. Her head was in her laptop, but she looked good. After getting all the information for the tech, she went and got her hair installed. She had a leave out sew in, her long thirty inch bundles from her Indian collection were full and luscious. She had her lashes done and also had her nails done, short with a nice pink-nudish color. She had on a white two piece Skims set.

"We can watch one together." She nodded.

"I'll hold you to that. I wanna see your pretty ass." He mumbled, sparking a lighter. The sound caught her attention as she watched him inhale the blunt he was sparking.