XVIII.

"Mylachi, no

"Mylachi, no."

"Xion, I'm still on punishment?" She whined. "You doing too much, how you gon be fucking me the way you do, but be mad cause I want some? We argued two days ago."

"We had sex two days ago too. You gon be okay. You was tryna go without it anyway." He rubbed his hand down his face. Xion had just got out the bathroom, and he was naked. Walking around the house, his dick just out, and he thought Mylachi would be able to control herself but here she was, tryna get her some.

Xion planned to drag out the 'punishment' for as long as he can, and he was gonna do his best to get her to crack first when he was ready. He didn't know why she acted like it mattered, because he always walked around naked.

"Xion, that's not fair. At least put some boxers on."

"Ion say shit when you walk around this bitch naked. You gon be Ight." He waved her off.

"Okay, Xion." She nodded. "That's fine."

"I know it's fine."

"Like, you don't gotta be a asshole about it." She rolled her eyes. Xion chuckled at her attitude, but he was simply just tryna get his lady to be a good girl for him. She owed him at least that.

"Ight, Mylachi." He shook his head before hearing his phone ring. Xion picked it up, and answered. "Wassup, OV?"

"Shit. . I found our shit yo." Tavon said making Xion sigh.

"Ight, what you found?" He said, seeing Mylachi crawl up to him and wrap her arms around his waist. She didn't want nothing but to look at him and hold him. She knew better than to cross the line he drew. Xion listened to Tavon explain the situation as best as he could without drawing too much attention as he rubbed Mylachi's head.

"Shit, it's brand new. Twenty bands, about four stories. The grass gone though and shit. I'm looking for some more places to see what else I could find. Still don't know who's the owner."

"Ight, you keep on with that. Ima let Manny know what we gon do about this shit." Xion cursed making Tavon suck his teeth.

"Niggas be in the way man."

"Nah, deadass though." Xion dropped his hand from Mylachi before shaking his head. "Ima get up with you later, I'm with Mylachi."

"Ight, tell MyMy, I said what's good."

"Tavon said Wassup baby." Xion repeated.

"Hey friend." She called out, making the men laugh.

"Friend? Jordan gon be pissed." Tavon laughed. "Ight man, go back to being pussy whipped-"

"Fuck you, it ain't never that with a nigga. ." He trailed off.

"Yeah okay, I love you bro."

"Love you too motherfucker." He hung up before tossing his phone. Xion rubbed his hands up and down Mylachi's arms. "Let's do something today."