XXVI.

Y'all love it here? 🥹💗 check innnnnnnn.

I want MORE COMMENTS! More comments mean more updates! Not just at the end, THROUGHOUT THE DAMN CHAPTER LMAOOO! Let's see where the couple lies now, shall we? 🤭

"I should punch you." Xyla fussed as she sat down in Xion's Trackhawk. Xion was up early having to go get their mother from the airport since she wanted to come back to Virginia. He figured her life was boring back at home in New York since her kids were in another state. Although she had friends in the borough of Harlem, she didn't go out much because her friends were less fortunate than her.

Xion had no problem spotting the women she hang with, but she said there was always complaints on their end when it came to traveling, so she usually went alone.

"Punch me for what?" He scuffed, waiting for her to close the door. Once she did, he looked at her for an explanation. "Punch me for fucking what?" He called out again as she got settled. Xyla looked at him with an amused look as if he didn't know why she was upset with him. He thought it was funny but refrained from laughing. She came off strong and he wanted to understand why she threatened him inside his car. He would've rather been greeted properly.

"You've been dodging Mylachi," She spoke up, a sigh couldn't help but to escape his lips as he heard her name. He felt like shit about it but Xyla bringing it up made it no better. He wasn't dodging Mylachi, it was actually the opposite.

After the intense breakfast they had a week ago in her home, he told her that he thought some time apart would be able to help them out in their relationship. While Xion was cool about it, it seemed as if Mylachi was on the verge of being done. His pictures and tweets of her were still up on his social media pages but Mylachi had deleted everything and even went as far as blocking him yesterday.

Xion checked in with her the whole week and she seemed fine, but now that he was trying to get his head together and it wasn't moving as fast as she liked, she was overreacting in his eyes. He wasn't sweating it though. He knew Mylachi would be back. She ain't have no choice in all reality but he would never let her know that.

"I ain't dodging shit. Mind your business anyway, everybody should. My relationship is not everyone's business and ion appreciate y'all tryna act like it is." He snapped. Since her friends was overly observing her, they figured out something was wrong. Mylachi had told them what had happened but she clearly didn't specify the facts of the situation because he had already heard an earful from Biana and Celeste. He was glad Dashae knew how to mind her business.

"Don't get fussy with me, cause you took your dick from the tuck it was in, and now think you just gonna be swinging it in everyone's direction because Mylachi won't hold it up for you no more. Space Xi? She said she was willing to give you what you wanted."

"Yup, so now I want some space on top of that, what's wrong with it? I never said I wanted to be single. I never said I wanted to be apart, she the only one who making it more than what it seem. I checked in with her, brought her lunch, brought her flowers, and even stopped by to help her close up the store but now that I'm not willing to cave into her, it's a problem? Y'all all getting on my fucking nerves about this shit when in reality the only person I should be talking to about this? Is Mylachi. Save it for her. I don't wanna hear this shit." He ended the conversation there.