XXIV.

🙂 I hate ghost readers.

Anyway. Excuse mistakes.

Xion took the gun and shot it four times into the person silencing the sounds of them begging for their life

Xion took the gun and shot it four times into the person silencing the sounds of them begging for their life. He put the safety back on it and tucked the weapon into the band of his pants. "Call the clean up crew and get his ass out of here." He ordered with authority. Once they confirmed that they heard him, he nodded and walked away.

Coming home from Jamaica means he was back to work. The streets was getting more comfortable with the fact that Xion was retiring. People were steady trying to see how they can move onto his blocks and take his title from him.

More attempts at robberies and shootings of his gang and crew members were trying to take place. Kaisohn was healing fine but Xion would wait until he was at least 95% healed before taking the measures for get back.

Mylachi was currently at his house, since she was staying over. He had yet to present her major gifts, but they would be done and set up tomorrow. They've only been back home for a day, and he was letting her get her editing in order so she could post her birthday vlog.

On the other hand, business was still booming and Shamika would be out of his hair after the asswhooping he heard she got laid on her. He was sure she knew where it came from, and that would be the method to stop her madness.

Mylachi still didn't accept his offer to move in, and he wasn't gonna dwell on it. She was welcome to come over anytime, and she had keys to his house and condo. He offered to give the condo to her so she could have her own place, but of course, she still wasn't ready to leave the nest and he didn't blame her. He hated paying bills, especially cause he didn't just pay his own.

Xion made his way to his office, seeing Tavon go over the books and Jordan counted the profit they had gotten today. He gave his workers thirty days to give profit, or else and everyone seemed to always be on time. He just hoped that didn't change once Tavon or Jordan would be in charge because once he was done, he was done. He would wipe his hands with the illegal business. The only time he would indulge would be if it involved the safety of him and his loved ones.

"Wassup?" Tavon greeted his brother as he watched him sit at the chair in front of the desk.

"Shit, nothing, what's good with you?" Xion got comfortable. "Y'all still coming out for Mylachi tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised you ain't with her right now."

"Got business to handle and money to make, she understands." Xion laughed. "Yo, I got some business to handle. . Risky but. . It's needed."

"Risky business like what now, X?" Jordan sighed.

"Haitians over by the Nine Treys wants some trafficking done. They only want fifteen percent. We gotta go meet with them. Y'all will take advantage of the meeting. I gotta start falling back some more and shit."