V.

Three weeks later.

"Reports say that 21 one year old, Jaxier Tempest has passed away from his injuries

"Reports say that 21 one year old, Jaxier Tempest has passed away from his injuries. Last Monday, he was shot over eight times, before succumbing to his injuries. As of now, there is no current suspect arrested for the murder. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family."

Xion shook his head, and pulled his white tee over his head. Ever since he been talking to Mylachi, he had been dressing simple but he liked it. He was a simple nigga, but it was nothing wrong with putting that shit on when it came to labels.

The news had been reporting about Jaxier since the incident happened. He didn't call the hit or pull the strings for it to happen, but he was glad it did. Jaxier was a pain in the ass, and he was a major opp. Jaxier was apart of the Nine Trey Bloods, and they were into it bad.

Jaxier was always talking on dead homies, so one of Xion's lil homies popped him. Got him eight times. Now the nigga was dead. Oh well.

It was now Thursday, and he hadn't seen Mylachi since last Monday morning. They had been texting but his side of things had been sparse since he had his businesses to tend to. Deciding to call her while he finished getting ready, he saw she declined his first call, before he called again.

"Hello?"

"The fuck, you declining calls now? We switching up already?"

"No, I was getting my charm on my nail fixed, my AirPods wasn't in, so I had Xyla put them in but you hung up already."

"What happened to ya nail?"

"Oh, we was walking to the gas station and I bumped into somebody." Mylachi explained.

That made Xion raise an eyebrow. Biana lived near the Nine Trey's territory, about thirty minutes from Virginia Beach in Norfolk. The gas station held all the big homies, so he was sure she bumped into somebody, and it had to been hard if she broke a nail.

"Who? He said or did something to you?" He tried to rack his mind up on who could've possibly bumped into her. Knowing that Biana was cool with the guys, it must've been somebody she knew.

He didn't have a problem with Biana being cool with a few of them dudes. He knew she wasn't the type to be a block bitch and his sister wasn't going for it. Mylachi claimed she wasn't, but he was still feeling her out.

"No. And I don't know his name. He just paid for our stuff and that was that." Fuck, Xion thought. It was only one person who would pay for females and children's things in the gas station if he happens to be outside of it, and he was the biggest Nine Trey homie out there. This particular opp was also the one who Xion was presumed to have the most beef with.

Xion felt like he didn't have beef in the streets at all because niggas was never on that, and if they was, all it took was a right hook and a threat to their mother for a nigga to straighten up. He wasn't worried about this one person.