XVI.

It had been about two weeks since Xion's warehouse was robbed and all he had gathered was a masked tall person that snuck out the back door since that was the only door that didn't have cameras

It had been about two weeks since Xion's warehouse was robbed and all he had gathered was a masked tall person that snuck out the back door since that was the only door that didn't have cameras. Xion usually used that door.

For entry purposes and because his car was usually parked in the back. Sometimes he would take Shamika to his car to drop some dick off as well, so everyone knew that door was basically the door to do sneaky shit by.

The person who stole had to be a regular cause no one who was skied up would come from the front without his 24/7 cycle of different armed men who would come in rounds to make sure everything was alright. Plus not too many people knew about the warehouse. Whoever it was, made sure they didn't leave anything out about themselves as well.

As for now, Xion told Manny all shipments would remain on pause and he would still get his money from selling bigger keys to the men who gave them to their suppliers, but it would cost more. Xion had the best snow, green, and glass in the state, so they complied, but not without a few complaints.

Xion heavily monitored who entered the building, and would try to even distinguish walks and patterns between the men on the footage and the men who was working but had found none. He was starting to think otherwise about his workers now stealing from him. He secretly had Tavon put up some micro cameras by the back door, so he hoped whoever stole and think they got away with it once, would show theirselves again.

Xion still haven't told Mylachi what was going on, he lowkey felt like she wouldn't care in the first place. She was currently back at home and had been for the past week. They've saw each other briefly but spoke over text and FaceTime. He felt like they were friends more than lovers but he wasn't complaining. He knew Mylachi wasn't going anywhere.

He didn't mind not being around Mylachi cause she was always either with her friends, handling business or with her family, and everything had a hand mixed in with his.

Her friends were his friends and little sister, her family loved him, and her business made her money. He even had found her a building, and would be making the moves to close on it, and pay it in full for her. He wanted to do her warehouse nicely before giving it to her, he would ask her mom to help out with that.

Xion was stressed out these days, especially not being able to cuddle or kiss his girlfriend. She had offered for him to stay with her or go to his condo, but after the love they've briefly made in his bed two weeks ago, he was not having that. He wanted her in his bed, in his home, to his self. It was no real privacy at Mylachi's home and no privacy at his condo.

The whole night and morning Mylachi had left the curtains open, and no one was able to peek or see them in all their glory as they laid together naked and in love. He loved that.

Xion heard his phone ring and pulled it from his pocket. Answering it, he looked over at Jordan and Tavon and nodded for them to follow him. "You on stand by, Big T. Watch my motherfucking cameras. Everybody get their shipment at the tunnel. After the last brick, that's it. Close up shop, and make sure they come and change the knobs to every room. Yo ass better not even get a damn key." He directed with the phone from his ear.