XIIII.

"Xion is so crazy," Mylachi laughed as she loved a message her sent her

"Xion is so crazy," Mylachi laughed as she loved a message her sent her. She was lucky her AirPods was in because what he had sent her was a nasty tweet from Twitter on how he wanted to do her.

"What y'all talking about?" CeCe asked.

"Girl, what don't we talk about?" Mylachi shook her head before replying to his message.

Xion had been spending the last couple of nights at Mylachi's house

Xion had been spending the last couple of nights at Mylachi's house. He had helped her package all of her orders as well as take them to the postal office for her. She decided on doing drop offs and pickups but only from local areas. She never let her customers know where she had laid her actual head at but since she knew that would get old quickly, she was looking into buying a warehouse and hiring workers.

Xion had said he would help her, and she was glad he had resources out the ass to make that happen because packaging orders up by herself as well as shipments and deliveries was just too much.

Xyla extended a helping hand as well as Celeste but she was still trying to figure out their payments and draw up a contract so they wouldn't be just working for no reason even though they didn't wanna be paid since Xyla and Celeste became her brand ambassadors.

Mylachi still had her friends in Jersey being ambassadors too. She thought moving would jeopardize her friendships but they didn't. Xion was able to meet her friends over FaceTime. Hopefully one day they could come down or go to Jersey and meet them in person.

"CeCe, how long was you bleeding off the shot?" Mylachi asked. When Mylachi brought up wanting to have more protection during sex, Celeste gave her the idea to just get on a low maintenance birth control. She did tell her the pros and cons, but she also reminded her that they varied through women.

Celeste was shocked to find out that before Xion, Mylachi had never had raw sex before so she didn't worry too much or research birth control options. Celeste was more than happy to help her friend out.