XXVIII.

A/N: Yeah, I'm definitely one of those authors sad to say it.

Ion even get enough comments each chapter for people to be telling me to "update." I have a life, and I write other books . .Yeah, pretty busy I must say.

I update this book constantly and consistently, and majority of the people telling me to update, I've never even seen y'all ACTUALLY comment, vote or even just simply engage before, from chapter 1 to now. Why wouldn't I want feedback? It's like leaving a simple review, so I can know what y'all want, or what y'all expect, I mean y'all taking the time out y'all day to read (which is what I want) but y'all don't have to.

When y'all compromise taking a couple seconds to comment, I'll compromise updating faster since y'all want chapters so bad. We a family, right? Right. 🙂 now let's get into the story.

Excuse mistakes.

"I wanna buy these bundles, MyMy

"I wanna buy these bundles, MyMy." Chasity said. She was currently on her break and had nothing to do but shop. Mylachi's store stood alone by a strip full of stores. A boutique, nail salon, and a spa occupied the store in the strip location. Mylachi of course sold hair out of her store. The building had its due diligence. Her store and office on the first floor and right upstairs from them was the hair and product supply.

"So buy them," she laughed. Mylachi gave her employees good benefits. Aside from the 401k, tuition reimbursement and insurance, she also have them major discounts on her hair items which Reana took full control of it as soon as she got her first check. Chasity was already buying Mylachi's hair but now that she had a major discount, she wanted to ball out.

"Look, your man coming." She heard making her look up towards the door. Low and behold, Xion was definitely getting out of her Mercedes Benz, and closing the door behind him as he looked at his surroundings. He looked good, with nothing but his blue Polo Ralph Lauren sweatsuit on, she can see a white tee come from under it, and he had on his Air Jordan 3 Retro sneakers in the style of Sport Blue.

Kaisohn was expected to make a full recovery, he would just have to learn how to walk, write and talk again which was no problem for his brothers to fund the rehab bill for him. His restaurant was still open, being ran by Julia and the rest of their family members, which was a given.

Since Kaisohn was still in the hospital, Xion was running around more often and would see Mylachi here and there. It had only been about two weeks since the shooting happened, and it seems as if the streets were quiet since the men who were identified in a fire not far from her were of a gang called the Latin Kings, and were high on the cops' radar.

"With flowers again. . Must be fucking nice." Chasity shook her head. Xion popped open the door, and walked in. Greeting her workers, he made his way to her and bowed his head for a kiss which she gladly gave him.

"These for you." He handed her the flowers. "You ate yet?"

Mylachi shook her head no as she smelled the roses. Although he gave her flowers weekly, she never got tired of it. She always basked in the small of roses she would get and replace them inside her vase that was at the cash register. "Thank you."