XX.

Mental health check in: ❤️

"You ready?" Mylachi asked

"You ready?" Mylachi asked. She was nervous. She would be recording her first YouTube video with Xion, and she didn't know how to feel about it. She was never public with her previous relationship and have had her YouTube since she was a sophomore in highschool. Now that she was reaching even more attention by the Virginia residents that knew of Xion, she was sure the video would be the talk of the town.

She didn't want any drama to develop after the video. She didn't want the fake attention either just because she was with the biggest Hoover Crip and neighborhood hero in the state.

"Yeah," he nodded as he licked his blunt sealed. "Start the video." He looked at her. "Ima wait for you," he sat back.

Mylachi sat down next to him in her newly furnished office, and clicked the Bluetooth button to start the video. "I'm so nervous." She blurted out making him laugh.

"Start off slow." Xion nodded. Putting the blunt to his lips, he flicked the lighter and Mylachi couldn't help the blush she felt.

"Hey guys. . It's Mylachi, but y'all know me as MyMy. If you don't know me, but wanna get to know me, click that subscribe button down below. . We have a special guest," she leaned into Xion. "Wanna introduce yourself or I do the honors?"

"Whatever you want, baby." He blew out smoke as he spoke. "We can do it either way." He shrugged looking over at her.

"You're not nervous?" She mumbled to him lowly, her eyes holding hope, because if he said he was, she would stop the video.

"No, this is your hobby, how you make your money." He laughed. "I told you I would do it. . I'm not nervous about anything. Come on, introduce me." Xion pointed to the camera and Mylachi sat up straight, looking at the lens.

"This is my boyfriend of three and a half months, Xion. This is his first time on my channel so make him feel welcomed. . By the way, if you're under eighteen, I don't think you should watch this video as this is a high Boyfriend tag."

"Yeah, she don't need nobody mother dm'ing her about smoking on her channel. She's grown." Xion scuffed, lighting the end of the blunt again, he moved his hand in a circle to stop the canoeing of the blunt.

"Babe." Mylachi said sternly. She had a pep talk with Xion prior to the video. She had told him to play nice, and to be nice. She didn't know how far he would go and she didn't wanna have to do major editing because he didn't know how to control his mouth.

"I'm just saying." He shrugged.

"Anyways, ima be asking you questions that my subscribers have submitted in the questionnaire box. If you're not following my spam, which is on the screen and linked down below, you are missing out to get your questions or advice for videos answered. . You gon answer them with the truth and nothing but the truth?" She directed her attention to Xion who smirked.