VI.

Hearing her phone ring and vibrate next to her, Mylachi groaned

Hearing her phone ring and vibrate next to her, Mylachi groaned. Lifting her head up, she grabbed her phone, before looking around. She can see Xion sitting at the edge of the bed, watching Power.

"Hello?" She answered groggily.

"Girl, I know you wasn't sleeping. Come on. The party starts in two hours, we need to get ready and pregame." Biana spoke making her pull the phone from her ear and look at the time.

"Okay." Mylachi mumbled. "Ima be there in a bit."

"Okay." Bianca simply replied and hung up. Mylachi got off the bed. Looking for her clothes, she saw them folded neatly on his nightstand.

"Xion." She spoke up, covering herself.

"Wassup mama?" He looked up at her. Her bed head made him wanna smile. She slept good. She had her mouth open and everything when he was observing her.

"You can take me back to BeBe's house?"

"Yeah, you wanna use the bathroom or something?"

"Yes." She nodded. Xion got up and nodded before going into his closet. Getting a robe for her, he walked out and let her put it on before grabbing her hand and walking her to the bathroom. Mylachi thanked him and walked in closing the door.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but to laugh to herself. The head was fire, she couldn't believe he made her squirt off head. She never squirted before but from what her friends back home told her, it was good, especially if it came from the dick.

She couldn't wait to find out what the dick would be hitting like when she got the chance if the head was that good. Running her fingers through her sew in, she was able to see it wasn't as messed up as thought, due to the navy blue silk pillow covers he had.

Going over to the toilet, she lifted it up, nodding at how clean it was. Even around the knobs were white. Lifting the robe up, she sat on the toilet and relieved her bladder. After wiping, and closing the toilet seat back down, she flushed and went to go wash her hands. Hearing a knock at the door, she told Xion to come in.

"I threw your food out. You wanna eat, ma?" He asked her as he leaned on the door frame. He threw out her food he ordered cause it would've tasted weird after she heated it up. Looking up at him, she rubbed the soap into her hands, wrists and nails evenly as she mentally counted to twenty.

"Yeah I need to, since we gonna be drinking." She replied before turning the sink off. Looking over at his hand towel, she second guessed herself not knowing how he would feel about her using it to dry her hands. That's what they were for anyway.

"You can dry your hands on the hand towels. I am not one of them kind of black folk." He read her mind, making her shake her head.

Mylachi laughed and did as he said. "Right, like what's the point? Talking about decoration."