INTRO

"Mela, don't get into a fight okay?" Mom cautioned me as I ran out to go have fun with my mates.

"Yes mom." I replied and I heard mom giggling at me.

On my way going out, I met dad's car getting into the garage.

"Daddy!!" I exclaimed happily as I jumped up excitedly.

"My princess, come here." Dad opened his arms wide for me to come snuggle inside as he came out of his car. I ran to him like my life depended on him. Well it did depend on him. He is my everything after all.

"Princess, tell me about your day." Dad said as he held me in his arm walking into the house with his briefcase.

"Yes daddy." I said as I began to have the normal chit chat I and daddy normally have after his back from work.

"Baby, your birthday is coming up, what do you want, should we go on a vacation or let's have a birthday party for you?" Dad asked me as I collected the gifts he brought me.

"C'mon dad, I'm going to be a big girl, I don't want a birthday party, let's go on a vacation, just you and me."

"Hey! Daddy's girl, where are you gonna keep Mom?" Mom yelled as she came out from the kitchen.

"No mom, it's just I and daddy, we're not taking you along."

"Young lady, before he became your dad he was and still is my husband, so back off, he's my man." Mom said possessively.

"Okay ladies, I'm here." Dad said drawing both our attention to him.

"Yeah, we know." Mom and I said in unison. And we all laughed.

Our family, seems like the perfect family anyone would ever wish for, I hope this happiness, and love we share remain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years later

Everything has fallen apart, my once happy family crumbled to the ground, the once happy me has left me. All I am left with is nothing but pain. In the world were pains prevail, that's where my life has been mostly. Nightmares, pains, hatred and many more emotions harboured within me. The love that's been given to me, never reached me. Broken into a million pieces, but he never cared.

Relationship crumbled, my life has never been the same. Ever since that night, it all changed and new feelings began to unfold, that have even grown and blossom.

Stayed in the dark for the world's eyes felt like they are prying on me. Even my own home doesn't feel safe. People say their homes is their safest place but my home is a hell which I'm living in.

"Mel, come have your meal." Mom uttered from behind the door, I could feel the pleas in her voice.

But then silence is all she gets, he would be sitting there, I have no interest for food. My pain has become the companion I can rely on.

In just little years so many things changed, I had an irreplaceable relationship with my dad, he was my world, my best friend, he meant everything to me, but now look where we are. The love I once had for him, washed away as those tears dropped from my eyes, the care I once had for him faded with me throughout the years.

The closeness cost me everything, now here I am in the dark, with nothing but agony which can't be shared to no one, this pain shall carried, perhaps forever.

*****

Walking in the cold night, as the wind rustles my dark long hair which is dancing in sync with the wind. The lane empty of humans, which is what I want for humans are disgusting creatures.

"Young lady." I heard a voice from behind me.

I turned only for me to see a middle aged woman, with a blonde locks, long enough to reach her waist, her orbs like that of the ocean blue.

Without saying a word I walked further leaving her, Lord knows where she's from. "Wait up, young lady, I need to have a word with you."

"Fuck, what do you want, didn't you see I have no interest in talking to you?" I lashed out.

"Of course, I just want to let you know, the baby your mom is carrying the moment she gives birth to that child, and he comes back, your life would take a new turn." She said seriously, as she stared at me with her oceanic orbs.

"Whatever, now fuck off." I said pissed off, at her act.

*****

Author's note

Hey guys, this is my first novel to be published, so please read, vote and comment. I'll try to make it as interesting as possible.

Due to the fact that it's my first time, am sorry if you see misspelled words.

Stay with me and witness the new turn Mela's life take, after her sibling arrival. And also get to know what happened that made Mela hate her dad to the core, a man she once loved, who meant the world to her. Thank you so much for coming by, many love from here, my fellow readers and writers.