Chapter 5: Erald

Author's POV

"Did you give him anything to take after he got back home yesterday Anabelle?" Asked Valentino Balencentra.

"Yes sir I gave one of the maid lemon juice to go give him because I know he was going to have a hangover this morning so I just gave him so his hangover wouldn't be that bad." Anabelle answered Erald's dad.

"Okay then josh told me that Caryl came home is that true?" Said don Valentino.

"Yes Caryl came home but left, I didn't know when he left. When Erald came home yesterday I told him about it but when he stormed into Caryl's room, he was nowhere to be found........and I didn't see Caryl going out either." Anabelle said.

"But I guess Caryl is going to come back today and if he meets Erald they might get into a fi...." before she could complete her sentence Erald stopped her.

"What the hell are you saying aunt Anabelle, Caryl is gonna come back AGAIN? He still wants to come back? HOW DARE HE!!" Erald said stupefied at what aunt Anabelle just said.

   He felt a stinging pain in his head, which caused him to throbbed.

"Arhhgg aunt please give me some of your remedies for hangover, I feel like my head's spinning." He said looking at his aunt with an emotionless expression because he's raging with the flame of anger in him that made his headache worsen.

"Okay I'll get it right now." His Aunt Anabelle told him.

"Erald calm down and when your headache comes down a bit come meet me in office." Erald's dad said before leaving his room.

Immediately Erald's dad left the maid brought in the pineapple juice Anabelle made for him.

"Boss Erald the senior chief sent this for you." The girl said literally shaking so bad that she tried hard to control herself but she couldn't because she knew she just entered in the Lion's den when the lion was ready to feast on anyone that stepped in his den.

"Drop it and get out." Erald yelled at her.

The maid stormed out of his room, in the process of running she mistakenly hit someone, she didn't notice him coming towards her direction.

"What the fuck is wrong with the servants in this house?!" Caryl said with his tone a bit high.

She didn't know who Caryl was due to the fact that the maid was new, she only heard about Erald's heartless ways but never about Caryl because he wasn't well know in the mansion, because he didn't stay there for many years after murdering his mum.

"Am sorry." the maid said and left.

"What's wrong with all these maids and guards in this mansion the don't seem to be focused." Caryl said paranoid by everything his been going through since he came in m to the mansion.

"Anyways I need to get to dad's room to get the documents before anyone sees me that I'm going to dad's room." He said before zooming off.

Little did Caryl know that there was hidden cameras all over the mansion, which Erald was watching and when he spotted Caryl going towards his dad room he stormed out of his room without even wearing a shirt.

Though Erald was so angry in the inside but he choose to stay calm in front of his brother.

"Hello dear brother!" Erald said to Caryl with a cold expression and a devilish grin.

Caryl was startled by Erald's voice he never expected out of every one in the mansion it was Erald he was going to see.

"Erald hi!" Caryl said confused on what words should come out of his mouth.