Chapter 10: Erald and Mela

ERALD'S POV

"Yes young boss, it's unclear the background she is from but she is definitely not Lukas Santiago's daughter." Josh said with certainty.

Just who is this lady to Lukas Santiago. I thought to myself.

"Okay josh, so if she isn't Lukas Santiago's daughter and she runs a chemical company and also runs an illegal business which I doubt Lukas helps her with then she is not just an ordinary lady. Right now you need to find out her background, who her parents are, what's her real name and also her relationship with Lukas. And the investigation must start commencing immediately." I said to josh with a commanding tone.

"And make sure the investigation starts because by tomorrow, I need new informations about her." I added rumbling.

"Yes young boss I would make sure of that." Josh said and left.

What does this lady have to do with Lukas, and how the heck is she connected to the asshole.

"Don Valentino, I would take my leave now." I said to dad, as I turned to look at Jake and I saw him with his lips agaped.

"Okay Erald." Dad said as I turned to face him.

But it seemed as if what dad just heard also blew his mind away because he still looked surprised. Jake just sat there as if he wasn't present at all just like a ghost, but he also seemed surprised about the information we just heard because I also heard him say something when josh told us about kira.

"Jake we need to leave now." I said.

"Okay let's go, good bye uncle valen."

Jake said to dad after dad answered him we both left.

"Dude don't you think something is off here because that kira girl is definitely hiding something. If she is hiding under the identity of someone else. Wait does that mean that Lukas has no daughter named kira or there is really a daughter named kira. My mind is going to blow up because of such twist." Jake said with confusion and curiosity mixed in his voice. He seemed to be completely flabagasted with such news.

"Yes I know but honestly I never expected such twist and not even this one, I mean i never thought his supposed daughter isn't his." I said as we walked to the elevator.

Ring Ring Ring

I heard my phone ringing, I checked and saw it's dad calling.

"Yes don Valentino." I answered.

"Erald come back to my office right now and don't bring Jake with you let him stay back there and meet me up immediately. I have a job for you." Dad said with a strict straight voice.

"Yes don Valentino." I said and ended the call.

"Jake go wait for me at the car, I would be back soon."

"But Er...." Jake said but before he could finish I cut him off.

"Not now Jake, okay! I would be back soon." I said with a straight voice as I got working leaving him.

I went to dad's cabin, when I entered dad said I should have a sit.

"Erald I just found out by some guards that one of the workers have been giving out informations about all our deals and businesses. I need you to deal with that person with immediate effect." Dad said with anger and bitterness laced in his voice.

"Yes don Valentino, I would certainly do that but can I see the person that gave you the information? I have to ask him some questions." I said with a direct voice.

"Yes you can, wait a minute, Gabrielle to my cabin now!" Dad said as he picked his phone and called this so called Gabrielle.

Two minutes later a man with a strawberry blonde hair and electric blue eyes, who is 5'7 feet tall stepped into dad's cabin.