Chapter 25: Erald

As I walked out of dad's cabin, I began walking towards aunt Anabelle's room. But on my way to the room I bumped into someone which made my phone fall of my hand. As I raised my head up, I saw Jake looking at me with an apologetic look yet he's grinning.

   "I'm sorry Erald, it was a mistake, I actually was rushing to aunt Ana's room, sorry." He said whilst making his puppy eyes.

"You fucking piss of shit." I growled at him.

"I said, I'm sorry bro, c'mon don't get so mad this early morning." He said smiling at me, like he just didn't do something wrong.

     "Get out of my way." I said annoyed.

"What the fuck Erald, why are you being such an angry wolf, I said I'm sorry." He spatted sounding frustrated due to my behavior.

  "Fine, get out of my way." I said while dangerously glaring at him.

      "Okay man." He said as he shifted, I walked passed him as he yelled for me to stop.

"Erald wait up, here's your phone." He ran towards me and gave me the phone, I totally forgot I had dropped my phone, thanks to Jake. I took the phone off his hand and I resumed walking as he ran to my side.

  We got walking together as we reached aunt Anabelle's room door, I opened it and found the bed empty.

"Aunt Anabelle!" I yelled her name but she didn't respond, I guess she must have gone downstairs to begin her works.

I got out of the room as Jake also followed behind me and I noticed he isn't blabbering as usual, he is on his phone, chatting with someone and smiling. Oh well, I'm happy his on his phone or else i would have had to tolerate his crazy asshole behavior yet again.

   I got to the stairs landing and I saw a few maids walking around, as they passed by me the greeted me and as they greeted me, they trembled. Another came to pass by, when she greeted me, I stopped her.

     "Hey, come here." I said staring at her eyes and as usual she dare not have the guts to look me in the eye.

"Where's aunt Anabelle?" I asked deadpanned.

"She– she i– is in the kitch– kitchen." She said fumbling.

     "Get out." I said to her using my index and middle finger swaying them back and forth. I turned my head back to check for jake but, I couldn't find him anymore. Is not as if  his new to the mansion, he knows his way.

I began to walk down in the stairs heading to the kitchen.

I arrived at the kitchen, and i saw aunt Anabelle making breakfast, and there's no other person with her.

   "Hey, good morning aunt Anabelle!" I said with my hoarse manly voice that i normally use when ever I'm close to aunt, she turned and saw me and she smiled brightly, I could see her smile reached her eyes.

"Erald." She opened up her arms for me to nestle under her arms and I happily got under her arms smiling.

   "My dear Erald, morning how are you?" She asked releasing me from her grip. I didn't answer her question instead i questioned her.

"Aunt, the maid told me yesterday that you weren't doing well, and you got a headache, how's it now? Is it gone?" I asked with so much concern laced in my voice.

   "Oh yes Erald, I was really exhausted."

"Aunt, I told you so many times, let go of this work, let the other maids handle it." I said with a furrowed brows.

    "It's okay Erald, the maids doesn't know how things is being done here, I have to be the one to inform them and teach them, so they don't mess up." Aunt explained to me.