Chapter 22: Mira and Mela

MIRA'S POV

"Mira! Mira!!" I heard a male voice calling out to me but I don't even recognize the voice.

"Wake up Ira!!" The same male voice said shouting profusely, I tried to flip my eyes open but it just wasn't opening, I couldn't even move a muscle, it felt like I have a sleep paralysis.

"Mira please wake up." I heard a female voice shouting loudly and she was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Mira what's wrong with you, oh no call the fucking doctor." I could still hear the male's voice shouting but despite all my efforts to flip my eyes open or move my body I just couldn't. The voices kept on yelling till all the sounds became faint and distant and I couldn't even fathom anything.

*****

My eyes slowly flipped open, the light around me is so bright that upon opening my eyes I had to shut it close because I am finding it difficult to adapt to the lights. But I slowly reopened my eyes again and slowly my eyes adapted to the bright light, even when I had opened my eyes my body wasn't even moving, it's just limp.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice, voiced out.

I couldn't move, so I just turned my eyes and took it to the direction the voice came from, I turned my eyes and I saw my dad sitting right next to me.

"Dad." I exclaimed.

"My baby." Dad said, with so many emotions in him while he began raising me up gently. I couldn't register why he was being emotional. I gently turned my head to check for Mel but I didn't see her.

"Mel, where are you? Look dad's back from his trip." I said feeling excited but my excitement didn't reach my voice.

After waiting for a while for Mel to come but I didn't see her, I turned to ask dad where Mel is but memories came flowing in my head. How the hell could I be this stupid.

"Ahhhggggg." I yelled a bit, because my head feels heavy.

'Mira, mela isn't-" Dad started speaking but I cut him short.

  "It's okay dad, I just recalled everything, but dad what happened to me that I blacked out?" I asked dad waiting for his response.

"It's nothing serious Ira, I think it's because you're stressed out." Dad replied with his eyes not meeting mine, I didn't even care to push further, even when I know dad wasn't saying the truth, the only thing am concerned about is Mel because it's her am worried about.

   I checked my surroundings and saw that am in my own room, I squarely got off from bed even though my body is aching a little but I don't give a fuck. I went to up to my closet to get a pant and a t-shirt because I need to take of this skirt set.

"Mira, calm down, we would all figure this out together, baby please stop stressing yourself." I heard dad half yelled as I got into the bathroom to change up. I quickly undressed myself and wore my pant and t-shirt without even replying to dad.

    As i was done, I got off the bathroom and went outside, I went to my dressing mirror and hells I fucking look like a whole lotta mess. I quickly took the brush and brushed my hair and packed it into a bun. Oh no, I didn't brush my teeth.

I ran back into the bathroom and took the mouth wash because I have no time to stay brushing my teeth, I put in the mouth wash inside my mouth and I began swishing, after I was done swishing I raise my mouth, and then I came out. I noticed dad just sat on my bed quietly watching all my moves. I went back to the dressing mirror and took my lip gloss and put some on my lips, after that I put in a little lotion on my palm and rubbed it on my face and arms so, my skin doesn't get dry.