Chapter 18: Wills Courtin and Mira

Author's POV

"Make sure you tie her well, and it should be so tight to the chair that, she can't and won't be able to escape from here." Said by a black man, with a honey brown eyes and a muscular body, who is a black American with a roaring tone full of pain yet joy.

"Yes boss." Said by his loyal guard.

"Good, because if she dares to escape, I would make your life a living hell." He said murderously before leaving.

  Wills Courtin, a business man and a really influential person, who isn't just an influential man but also a drug lord. A menacing drug lord, who not only deals with drugs but also makes and supplies dangerous weapons to people who ask him for it. But just like every other drug lord, Wills also does his drug trafficking and human trafficking illegally. Dangerous and cunning, he manipulates his victims until they lose their sanity and then makes them suffer more by inflicting more pain to them by torturing them.

  He is known as a good man, but he is eviler than anyone could think of, he goes to any extent to get what he wants by hook or crook either ways, he still gets it.

Wills Courtin's POV

    I stood there watching as my enemy's daughter is being tied down to the chair, nothing felt more satisfying than watching her get tied down to that chair. I have been waiting for this moment for more than 20 years, to take my revenge on Arnoldo. He would pay for every single tears that had dropped down from my eyes, he would pay for them all.

   I was just waiting for the right time to get a hold of this daughter of his, but she is the type of girl that doesn't always go out, like to parties and so on. Many girls of her age does that, but I wonder why she doesn't.

I don't care actually.

I was busy, checking out the order I have got so I could have my men deliver them, but then Kadrel called me up to inform me about seeing Mela Fernandez. 

  I knew I did the right thing by making Kadrel my right hand man. It's because of him that I would finally get my revenge of 23 years ago that I have been holding for so long.

I left the room, I had told the guard to tie Mela while I went out to meet Kadrel.

"Kadrel." I said, when I saw him just outside the door making a phone call.

"Yes boss." He said hanging up the call he was making.

"Thank you." I said coldly not even sounding appreciative enough but I am surprised that those words just left my lips knowing fully well I never apologize or appreciate anyone because, I fucking pay them for every work they do for me.

   I noticed immediately those words left my lips, Kadrel stood there watching me with a wide eyes.

"What?" He said with his mouth left in an "O" shape, surprised I just said those words.

"Don't be fucking stupid Kadrel, I just said thank you." I said a little bit annoyed.

"O–okay boss." He said with his surprised features vanished into the air like the way a little fog vanishes into the air.

"And why the fuck do you think I'm thanking you?" I asked him.

"Because I called you when I found Arnoldo's daughter." He said full of confidence.

"Okay." I answered.

"And yes am going home now, make sure you keep an eye on that asshole's daughter. Because, if she leaves here, you know what I could do to your fucking ass." I added sounding cold and murderous.