Chapter 20: Mela

There is violence, torture and illicit words used in this chapter, feel free to skip the chapter, if it's not suitable to you.

"But I don't even know you and tell me what I did wrong." I said with a shaky voice, but instead of getting a reply I got an evil laughter, I could feel that this man meant each and every word he said.

  "I owe you no explanation and yes one more thing as you are with my men don't you dare, I repeat don't you dare make a fuss or before I end your existence I would send you, your mom and sister's head on a platter of gold."

Before I could give him back a reply, he hung up. Well talking about my mom and sister, I would gladly die at this unknown man's hands, at least that monster wouldn't get me married. No one would want to agree to get married go a dead person. After all mela, you don't have anything or anyone to lose, it wouldn't hurt anyone even if I end up dead.

   Especially that monstrous beast he would get to be happy if I die, oh no, I don't think so, because he would be losing his ticket to whatever he wants.

  "What thoughts are pondering in your head?" I heard an Italian accent.

Oh no, how could I forget that this asshole is still standing here.

  "Give me back the phone." He said sounding annoyed.

"But am not holding the phone, you are the one holding on to it." I said to him.

"You fucking bitch let the phone go." He said kicking me with his leg on my stomach and I went back falling on the ground yet again. I felt a sharp pain shooting from my chest up to my head.

"Ouch......."

He then punched me right at my jaw and I felt my jaw became stiff.

  "What the hell was that for?" I said with blood in my mouth which I spit it right at him. I noticed he got angrier but he didn't give me any reply and neither did he hit me again, he just sprinted out of the place I'm being kept and then I head a clicking sound which meant he locked the door.

   Is this how am going to die? Just like that, I didn't even get to see mom, grandma, Riddi, Mira and Brayan for the last time. I know Ira must have gone crazy trying to find me, maybe she has even gone to the Fernandez mansion to inform mom of not finding me. My poor best friend, she must be worried sick and must have shedded lots of tears which must have been flowing freely like a stream.

   And how is she going to face that man, she's scared of that man when he's angry, I just hope he doesn't do something bad to her.

*Clicking sound*

I heard the clicking sound of the door, I guess they are opening the door for their boss to come in. And I quietly stayed on the chair without even shaking, within few seconds the door opened and I saw that it wasn't their boss but the same guy who walked in earlier when I fell.

I noticed he bent down to pick something which I didn't see clearly because it's dark a little. I wanted opening my mouth to ask for water but I felt my mouth is sour due to the punch that stupid man gave to me.

  He raised his head to look at me but, he threw his face to another side after he saw that I also glanced at him. He turned his back and left the room and then I heard the clicking sound again. I heard him saying something to someone outside but I couldn't get what he was saying at the beginning but I sure heard the last words he said.

"Just inform me." And then everywhere became silent.

I was so tired that I began to feel sleepy, and to top it all my head and stomach are both aching at same time. But never the less, I shrugged it off and slowly my eyes were closing until I fell deep asleep.