Chapter 19: Mira and Mela

MIRA'S POV

"Yes that's what I think, because I can't seem to find her." I said replying to them all with a shaky voice but they just stood there still shocked at my words.

   "Did you check well? Where did she go to?" Aunt asked sobbing already.

Grandma slumped on the floor. "Grandma!!!" I shouted while running towards where grandma slumped.

"Mom!!!" Aunt shouted turning her back immediately she heard me scream grandma's name and ran towards us.

"Arnoldo, do something, mom!" Aunt screamed at uncle Arnoldo while screaming grandma's name.

Brayan rushed over to the place we were all at and he picked up grandma from the floor in a bridal style and he laid her on the couch.

After some few minutes, the guards and maids rushed in.

"Call the fucking doctor." Uncle yelled at them and immediately they all began to move in a disarrayed manner.

"Boss I just called him and his on his way." One of the guards came close and said.

"Why not just pick her up and take her to the hospital, because the doctor is wasting time." Brayan said sounding worried.

"Brayan you seem to be forgetting grandma can't go out." I said.

"Oh yes." He replied sounding disappointed.

Few minutes later

"But where is the fucking doctor for fuck sake." Brayan half yelled.

"Mr. Fernandez." I heard a different person's voice calling uncle. We all turned in sync and saw it's the doctor.

"Doc grandma just slumped, can you please hurry and check what's wrong with her." I said in a single breathe.

He came over to grandma's place and began to checked on her.

After about 15 minutes of checking, he then decided to speak.

"Did she get a shock? Because her blood pressure has increased rapidly to 180 which isn't normal because a normal blood pressure is 120." He said speaking directly to Uncle Arnoldo after injecting grandma, but uncle simply shrugged it off.

"Is there a way to bring it down to the normal blood pressure?" Uncle asked coldly.

"Yes there is a way." The doctor replied.

"Which is?" Uncle asked sounding impatient.

"Am going to give some drugs prescription which would be given to her 3 times daily and also you need to limit the kind of things you say to her for example a discussion that could cause her a shock or a news which could cause her a shock. And also I would give a chart on the meal she would eat till her blood pressure comes down." The doctor said picking up a book from his brief case.

"Okay, Brayan take the prescription and go get the drugs." Uncle said.

"And you, Mira come meet me in my cabin." Uncle said in a half yell which startled me, because I wasn't expecting him to speak to me.

"Melissa, you stay with mom and keep a watch on her." Uncle said to aunt while leaving the sitting room.

Promptly, after uncle left the sitting room, I walked behind him. As he is in front of me when we are both walking through the hall way, I could hear his shoes clicking on the floor and it's echoing in the silent hall way.

He reached his cabin door and he entered, and shut the door close. I got to the cabin door and I opened it slowly with a trembling hand, when I came in I saw him drinking his whiskey as he stood there in his lounge suit which is brown in color. I guess it wasn't long ago, he got into the house because who wears suit at 2 am.