Chapter 6: Erald and Mela

ERALD'S POV

After I said those words I left dad's cabin and asked Josh to follow me.

"Josh I want you and some other guards to monitor Lukas building and also make sure you get to know who meets Lukas everyday either at his building, his company or anywhere else." I told Josh with a straight voice.

"And yes make sure the children are also being monitored closely." I added.

"Yes young boss." Josh replied.

"Young boss I forgot to tell you that Grath Lukas Santiago is not into ladies but he is into men."

"Oh really he's into men that nice I guess, I know someone who could manage that." I said to Josh giving him a smirk.

"Okay young boss but uhm- uhh."

"Why the fuck are you stammering josh say what you want to say quickly I have other things to take care of." I said to him feeling pissed off with this behavior of his.

"Well young boss I just wanted asking why you didn't come with your best friend Jake today?" Josh asked me looking at every where apart from me, if he could look at himself up in the mirror he did see how he was blushing so hard that his cheeks and ears are both glowing with bright red because of his excessive blushing.

"Oh well josh why aren't you looking at me? Is something wrong? Is something going on between you both that you're keeping a secret?" I asked teasing josh and making him blush harder.

"Jake is ...." I was still talking when I heard Jake.

"Jake is what, what happened?" Jake said.

Immediately josh heard Jake's voice he raised his head and got smiling towards Jake's direction and Jake's also smiling at him.

Like what the fuck is going on between my best friend and my dad's personal assistant. Which none of them cared to tell me, at least I wasn't expecting josh to tell me but Jake his my best friend.

"Oh you both stop with the staring and all I'm still present here. And Jake tell me something what brings you here, I thought you had a class today?" I said with my usual deep voice.

"I didn't go, the class got cancelled." he said.

"Okay then."

"Josh stop staring at Jake like some love struck fucking idiot and go do what I said. I need report every three hours and yes Lukas wife, Roseline Diego make sure she is also monitored closely because we might need her."

"Now get going, move." I commanded, and with that he left, I turned over to Jake and stared at him in the eyes, with my left eyebrow raised up.

"There's nothing going on between I and Josh." Jake said in a defensive voice.

"Oh really, then what's with the staring and blushing?" I asked him, with a crease between my eyebrows.

I could notice Jake isn't making eye contact with me anymore.

"No you're completely wrong Erald there's nothing like that." Jake said in a defensive way yet again.

"Okay if you say so." I said letting it slide, by the way it's not even my business.

Right now I need to start the mission dad gave to me, just how the hell, did Lukas Santiago or whatever his name is thinks he could end the Balencentra's just like that, he just digged his grave and he should be ready to get buried into it.

MELA'S POV

Ira noticed how I was feeling so she took me out to calm me but no matter how she tried it just wasn't enough because after many months that I haven't seen that monstrous beast, I was at peace but now he's going to come back, and ruin my peace.