Chapter 3: Erald

Who the fuck does she think she is to fucking question me, I do what I fucking want. I have no time for some crazy little bitches.

   Walking out of the class, I stood at the corridor just close to my class, I didn't know when I walked down the memory lane.

The first time I saw Mela was at the museum with her best friend I guess. She was indeed different, not like any girls I have seen before, but I did feel something the moment I set my eyes on her, which I certainly can't explain. All my life, the only friend I ever had and still have is Jake, I never thought of having a female friend. So I never approached her, and by the way I have so much more things to do than to keep some fucking friends or lovers.

And fuck, I don't keep ladies, I use them and dispose them, they are nothing but an object to me. I had never even thought, I would get to see her again not until day I got admission into St Luther's university of California. I came to school that day, when I went to my classroom, I was so shocked because I saw mela in same class I was supposed to be in, mela was sitting there like a ghost in clothes and she wasn't talking to anyone, she was on her headset, distant from all her class mates.

   Yesterday that I met her on that street it was just a coincidence, because I had gone out so I could clear my head. I got running, I didn't even know it was her on that street, not until she turned and started yelling like crazy bitch that she is, and I gave her the answer she deserved.

  Fucking hells, that street doesn't belong to her. I don't fucking care what she thinks. If she gets in my way, I'm going to burn her alive.

   Who the fuck does she think she is.
I don't even care who she is, right now I have more things to do, than care about some trash.

I got walking down to the school garden. As I got there, I saw a group of girls, sitting together. I walked over to go sit, ignoring the girls, even when though I know that they're all gawking at me.

As I sat down, taking out a cigarette and a lighter, when I lite my cigarette to smoke, I saw one of the girls walking up to me. She came and stood at my front, as she winked at me.

"Hey handsome." She said smiling so much.

I didn't even answer her, i just looked at her, and threw my face.

"Can I take a sit?" She asked, not even waiting for my reply she sat down next to me.

"Get the fuck up." I said to in a low growling tone and I saw the way she shivered as she stood up.

"Get out, and don't you dare ever come close to me ever again, or else I'ma take you out of this world and you'll never be found ever again, now leave." I threatened her in a calm voice, but she felt the heat from my words, she ran back to her friends or whoever they are, and they'll quickly left after she whispered whatever to them.

Not long after they left, I noticed Jake walking towards me, I need to leave this fucking school right now, and head to dad's place.

My dad is a mafia king and he told me I needed to carry the legacy further because he thinks it's only me who could carry his legacy further

Dad told me I needed to be introduced to the Cosa nostra, formally for them to know I have taken over the empire. Being a mafia king is really dangerous, lots of things are at stake but what is life when you don't take risks. Yes I know it's really a dangerous business to do, but if dad could control the whole empire why can't I. I am Valentino Balencentra's son, and my dad has never taught me to back down.

  Jake knows about everything and I could sense that he is also scared for me. Talking bout' Jake I just remembered that I saw him a few minutes ago, where the hell could he be at?