Chapter 21: Mira

Here we're standing right at the sanēlo club, when we got here it's already 4 am and luckily there were few people that are still at the club. We took the guards uncle asked us to take together with us to the club.

"C'mon guys, let's go inside." I heard Brayan's voice interrupting my thoughts.

"Okay." I heard one of the guards voice which I happened recognized, and his name is Dino.

"Okay, let's all go." I said going in first, we got inside and the stench of cigarettes and God knows what hits my nostrils. I decided to walk over to where I and my classmates were before everything started, but the moment I got there, I didn't see any of them.

"Brayan!" I shouted his name.

"Yeah." He said also shouted coming towards me.

"C'mon, let's go check around the vicinity, if we would see her there." I said to him loudly because of the music in there wouldn't let him hear me if I used a normal tone.

"Okay let's move." He said and then he started saying something to the guards which I couldn't hear him.

I ran outside the club and I stood at the front of the club looking around, where the hell do I start looking for Mel. In front of the club is a vast bar, and on right side of the club is a store which is already closed and on the left side of the club is a house, which doesn't seem to be big.

I turned my back to check if Rayan is at my back but no, he isn't, fucking hell, i can't just keep waiting for him. I turned my head back to the house at the left hand side of the club and i saw a man and a woman together, I guess they went on a date, because with the look of things the girl wore an elegant classy dress but I couldn't clearly see the man well but his statue is clearly visible, and-

"Shut the fuck up Mira, are you crazy , we are here to look for Mel and not to look at some stupid shit which ain't even our business. Will you go walk up to those people there and ask if they have seen Mel." My heart and mind both yelled at me angrily, but they're both right, so this time I have no explanation to give other than walk up to those lovey dovey couple I think.

I turned my head back to the exit of the club and still I didn't see Brayan nor any of the guards and I decided to go meet those couples myself. I just hope one of them saw Mel because it's already been 5 hours since Mel's disappearance.

"Hello, good morning to you both." I said to both the couples which I assume to be.

"Yeah, how may we help you?" The man said sounding paranoid a little.

"Am sorry to have invaded your privacy but the thing is my best friend is missing, we both came to the sanēlo club around 11pm I guess. Please here is her picture, have you seen her around?" I said to them after I brought my phone out and showed them Mel's picture.

"I wasn't home throughout, I just came back home not quite long, dad did you see her?" The lady said to me as the turned her attention back to the man, hells did I just hear dad, this man looks so hot to be her dad and I thought they were couples. It's right when they say not everything you see is true, this man really looks-

"Shut up Mira." My mind said and I could feel that if my mind was to be standing in my presence, it'd slap me so hard for not being serious when am supposed to be.

"Am sorry but I didn't see her." The man said breaking my thoughts.

"Oh okay thank you for your time." I said with disappointment laced in my voice. And both them left.

As I turned to walk back to the club, I saw at the back of the club is a wildwood and it's entirely dark if not for the moonlight, I wouldn't even know there's a wildwood there. I turned on my phone and turned the flash light on and began to walk towards the wildwood and I went inside the woods with my flashlight on.