Chapter 29: Mela

Oh no, but Ira said Erald is no mafia, how the hell am I seeing him here?

   "Maybe his some worker here, I guess." My inner voice said.

"What stupid worker, can't you see the way his dressed, I mean this can't be a coincidence, I am here to meet the infamous Erald Valentino Balecentra." I uttered to the voice bitterly, sounding frustrated even.

"But..."

"Just fucking shut up, and fuck off." I yelled at the voice.

Ouch! I got pushed by the shoulder almost falling, thankfully I have a good stamina. I turned over to see the asshole who pushed me and I saw the back of a guy walking out. I turned to check Erald but he was no where to be found. I guess, he's the one that pushed me.

  "That was a close one." My inner voice said.

"I said you should fucking shut up."

Turned back immediately, I ran back to where Albrien asked me to stay as I held the base of my gown running in the midst of the crowd as fast as my legs could take me. I reach there and I saw Albrien at my left, where I am standing currently.

  I think his looking for me even." Al...." I wanted calling out to him but I forgot the place is a bit crowded, and there are chit chat amongst this mafias making the place noisy. I just let my gown down and began to walk to him as his eyes wander about looking for me.

"Albrien?" I called out and he turned his head to the side I'm standing.

"You.....!" He said with a clenched teeth.

"I told you to stay at one place, who the fuck asked you to move, you stupid bitc.... You know what, if you weren't boss's fa...."

   "Albrien!?!" I heard that monster's voice calling out Albrien's name from behind Albrien, not allowing him to complete his sentence. I turned to see Arnoldo giving Albrien a death glare.

"Don't you dare." He threatened him.

"I'm sorry boss, she got under my nerve." He said with his head down as he apologized.

"Not a word more, Mela sweetie let's go, let me introduce you to your future father in law." He said with a death glare to Albrien but he softened his facial expressions as he talked to me and he strained his voice at the word father. 

   "Asshole."

"Oh that he is." I replied to the voice.

I didn't reply him, I just rolled my eyes at him before I knew it he grabbed wrist and began  to drag me along with him. The feeling of his hands on my wrist feels so disgusting. I just tried to wiggle out of his strong grip but I just couldn't do it. He drag me along with him in the middle of the crowd, soon enough we're in the presence of an older man.

  He has little grey hairs on his hair, and beards, he looked young though and well even if I deny it, the truth is his handsomely dashing. His eyes are that of icy blue, his skin looks so smooth no signs of any wrinkles on it.

"Don't just stare baby, greet him his your to be..... Well you know the rest." Arnoldo said as he wrapped his hands around my shoulder and gave me a glance telling me to take off my mask.

"Don't tell me that this is my daughter in-law to be Arnoldo." The man said excitedly the moment I took my mask off my face, as if he won some huge  lottery, he held out his hands as he cupped the side of my cheeks.

   The moment his hands touch my cheeks I felt some unexplainable emotions swimming inside me. Maybe it is because I know his a mafia or because his a man, either ways. Without saying a word, I just gave him a weak smile.