Chapter 15: Erald and Mela

ERALD'S POV

"You did what?" I asked dad feeling irritated. I never thought about getting married neither did I even think of loving any lady romantically.

"C'mon Erald, I bet you would like her." Dad said still smiling brightly.

"Okay don." I said void of any emotions at this point. But one thing i know was that dad doesn't do something without a reason.

"I would love to take my leave now." I said still without any emotions.

"Okay but I would call you the day I fix for you both meetings." Dad said.

"Okay don." I said coldly. I don't care who ever the bitch is. I am just gonna get married for dad's sake.

"Bye then." I said.

"Okay bye." Dad said and I left his cabin heading to wherever Jake was.

I got out and went to the elevator, going down and when the elevator's door opened I saw both Jake and Josh at the reception chatting with each other and smiling at each other. Hells are this two in a relationship or what because I don't seem to understand this closeness of theirs.

"Josh." I said with a stern voice.

"Y–yes young boss."  He said bumbling like he was caught doing something bad.

"Erald." Jake called out to me. "Are you done?" He said trying to divert the conversation, so I wouldn't ask Josh any question. Well I ain't interested in their lives, if something was really going on then Jake would have told me. Even if something were to be going on between them now and Jake doesn't tell me now, he would definitely tell me that later.

"Yeah, I am done." I said facing Jake.

"Josh how about the informations I'd asked you to get, did you get them for me?" I asked with a strict voice demanding for answers.

"Yes young boss, I did get them for you." He said with all his confidence which were now back.

"Okay am going home now meet me at my cabin at home, and don't waste my time." I said to Josh and I told Jake we should leave.

We left the company's building and I told Jake to go get the car so we could move. He got it and I sat inside without saying a word to him.

After some moments we reached Valentino's mansion, I got greeted by some guards and maids when I walked in. I was using my eyes to search for Aunt Anabelle, but I couldn't seem to find her. I checked the time and saw it was already 7:45pm.

"Hey." I called out to a maid passing by and she was slightly shaking.

"Yes b–boss Erald." She said.

"Where's Aunt Anabelle?" I asked with a cold voice.

"S–she's a–asleep, she asked to inform you she was h–having a slight headache hence she went to rest." She said stammering and her head was down.

"Aunt's not doing well and she couldn't call me." I said feeling a bit annoyed. I rushed up to her room with Jake following me at my back. I got to her room and saw that she was under her duvet, sleeping. Getting close to her, I decided to touch her body to check her temperature but her temperature is  normal. I guess it's just stress. I would talk to her about her stressing herself tomorrow.

"Thank goodness Aunt Ana is fine." Jake said while sighing.

Yeah am happy, she's doing okay too. I thought to myself.

"Let's go to my cabin." I said leaving Aunt Anabelle's room.

Getting to my cabin, I got to my chair and sat down. And immediately I sat down josh entered my cabin.