Chapter 7: Mela and Caryl

MELA'S POV

"Uhm....you are welcome anyways bye." I said still shocked to the core about this weirdo telling me thank you. I got going and then I remembered that Mira asked me to get the weirdo's name.

"Hey wait up.....what's your name, I never got to ask?" I asked immediately I turned to look at him.

"My name is Erald." He said with a somewhat cold, deep voice, I could feel that freezing feeling deep beneath me yet again just like every other time.

  "There we go again." My inner voice said sighing.

"Okay then bye.....Erald." I said zooming off because It is already past 4pm and i know Mira would be waiting for me, oh well talk about the devil and the devil comes standing right in your presence.

"Oh no." My inner voice said.

"Oh yes."

"Mela what was the time you agreed to come pick me up? Now look what the time is, it's 4:30pm." She said scowling.

"Am sorry Ira I bumped into Mr weirdo and th–"

"What? You saw him?" She asked now blooming with happiness all over her.

"Yes I did see him and the worst part is I bumped into him or rather he bumped into me." I said sounding agitated.

"C'mon mel why are you sounding that way, that guy is literally the hottest and handsome guy I have ever met or seen and here you are tryna paint him red. Well that's by the way, did you get his name or you forgot as usual?" Mira asked with her brows raised up whilst giving me a questioning looks.

    "Well I did." I said rolling my eyes.

"Then c'mon spit it out." She said sounding impatient.

"His name is Erald, I think." I said not so sure about the name.

  "Hells, you're such a dummy, just few minutes ago that he said his name you've already forgotten."

"You're crazy, it's not as if his important to me that I would have his name stamped in my memory forever." I said sounding annoyed by this voice stupid comment.

"Wait what? Erald what... I mean what's his surname?" She asked me with a flabagasted look, as she drew me out if my conversation with the voice.

"I don't know and why do you look so surprised? What's with surprised face?"

    "Mela don't tell me you never heard of the name Erald?"

"Well I haven't, where the fuck would I hear that name, care to tell me what this is all about?"

"The name Erald Valentino Balencentra is known by lots of people in this university but no one has ever seen the face of Erald. It's been said by some people that Erald is the son of Valentino Balacentra the owner of a multibillion company known as Balencentra's group of companies, that company it's a really huge one that has sub branches around the world. But it's also been said that Valentino Balencentra is a mafia boss and he owns a large mafia empire, he handles most of the illegal activities that happens in LA, and even his Mafia empire has a sub branches scattered all over the world. Which means Erald is the son of the first richest men in the whole of LA and also the heir to his father's wealth. There were this group of students I was passing by some days back and i heard them saying Erald's a cold blooded killer. Well i don't know how true this rumors are though." She said with her voice sounding disgusted..

"But I just hope he isn't that Erald and even if he is then no problem because you can't harm those you love right." Ira added.

        And her last words got me thinking.