Chapter 11: Mira and Mela

MIRA'S POV

Coming home from Louisa's party, it's already 1am, I am so tired, but though the party was lit.

"Brayan!" I shouted but he is no where to be found. I left him and his one night stand bitch at the parking ground. Where the hell did those two bitches go to?

"Brayan!!!" I shouted this time louder.

"Yes ira, what is it? Why the fuck are you shouting my name?" He said with an irritated tone.

"What have you been doing since out there? Do you both want to make out here?" I asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Well I could make out anywhere, even in your presence." He replied with his infamous devilish smirk.

"You're such a pervert." I told him glaring at him in his hazel eyes that looks so charming yet I refused to admit it to him, so it wouldn't boost his ego. But like seriously if brayan isn't my cousin I would have love to take him as mine but sadly his my cousin and a fucking pervert but nevertheless Erald is much more handsome and cuter than my so called cousin. He has everything I truly need in a guy.

"That I am." Brayan said breaking my thoughts apart. He replied back laughing as he walked away with his bitch that he kept waiting by the porch.

He left with that bitch of a girl and slammed the door at my face. Thank God I ain't so close to the door my beautiful face would have been slammed.

I walked hastily to the door and opened the door to scold him again but I didn't find him anywhere. It seems he's gone to the room with that little bitch. Wait why the hell am I calling her a bitch because I don't know.

"Tessa!" I called out.

"Yes ma'am." She came running.

"Please is mela asleep or she's reading?"

"She's asleep, she fell asleep while reading, it seems as if she's really tired." She answered.

"Yeah I guess."

"Okay then lock all the doors and go to bed. Goodnight and make sure you switch off the lights because you always forget to do that." I said strictly.

"Yes ma'am I will, goodnight to you too." She said with a cute smile.

I got working swaying my butt as I walked. I reached my room door entering the room, I saw Mel sleeping, I decided not to make any noise in other not to wake her up. I went into the bathroom to have a warm bath but also a quick one because I am so tired and I want to sleep.

After I finished I got dressed in my PJ and headed for the bed. But then I noticed Mel was mumbling something in her sleep. She looked scared and terrified, it seems as if she's having a nightmare. I tried to calm her down but instead of calming down ahe began trembling. Her hands went cold but she was sweating extravagantly, her clothes were soaked by her sweating.

"Mel!!" I said shaking her so she could wake up but she just isn't waking up. She didn't wake up instead she is getting more petrified minutes after minutes. What's going on? I began to panic.

"Mel! Mel!! Mela!!!" I shouted some more but still she isn't waking up.

I went out to go call Brayan so he could do something because at this point my mind is blank. I don't care if he is making out right now, what I care about is my best friend well being.

"Brayan!" I shouted as I ran to his room.

"Something's wrong with Mel, I think she's having a nightmare, I tried waking her up but she isn't waking up. And she's also cold, please come check on her because I don't know what to do anymore." Immediately I finished speaking Brayan rushed out of the room to go check on Mel.