Chapter 4: Mela

I was so shocked when I saw that weird guy at same bar I and Mira were in, all in the name of she wants to take me out because I always isolate myself from others so I needed to go out and have fun.

I couldn't refuse her because she would get hurt so I just had to go. Thirty minutes after we arrived at the bar, I was so bored in that bar that I told Mira I wanted going home but she wanted arguing but I gave her my infamous ' don't even try to convince me ' looks and I guess she got the message. All for me to get up from my seat and i saw Mr weirdo on the floor, he looked drunk and needs help.

Before I could react he got up and wanted walking again but then he fell down again, I couldn't help but smile at his behavior when drunk. I had to walk further to help him but Mira wasn't ready leave, I had to drag her but when I reached the place Mr weirdo was I didn't see him, I was thinking maybe some one already picked him up when I was tryna make Mira come with me.

So I made my way to the exit door only for me to see Mr weirdo holding onto the exit door frame for support because he didn't want to fall. I gave him my ' what the hell ' looks but I guess he didn't understand.

His green emerald eyes was cold without any emotions, it felt like he didn't have emotions in that eyes of his. I felt this dark and cold aura emitting from him. I just grabbed his arm and put it around my neck , he was so surprised by my action that I had to assure him I wasn't abducting him and I asked for his home address.

All this feels weird and stupid because I didn't fucking know why I was helping this crazy weirdo.

I wonder why but this guy seems to be strangely different, any time I am close to him or around him I get this cold feelings but even though I get this cold feelings from him I couldn't seem to leave him out here.

Honestly I don't know why but I can't leave him out here. If it were on a normal day I would have let him stay here but I couldn't, something in me couldn't let him stay here.

Mira just stood there watching me like a hawk, I nodded towards the weirdo so she could help me, although he might look slim....no his not slim the right word is average his neither fat nor slim and he's a little huge with muscular body. His damn heavy and I needed my best friend's help so i could put him into the car's back seat, but Mira seems to be busy with whatever she's mumbling under her breathe. She won't do it, I guess I have to do it on my own.

We were all silent, I bet the weirdo is already asleep. I was driving when Mira began speaking.

"Why did you have to fucking pick up a stranger we don't know? Or maybe what if he's a thief or a gangster or some sorta dangerous criminal?" She asked with an enraged look.

"Mira calm down he isn't any stranger I have met him a couple of times and don't worry he seems really drunk he wouldn't be able to harm us because he can't even move a muscle." I said to Mira, trying to convince her.

But she wasn't convinced, hells even I wasn't convinced of what I was tryna convince her about because I always have this cold feelings around this guy, heavens knows why.

When I reached his building I was so surprised that my mouth is left agape because his building was not just a house it's a freaking mansion, a really big one at that with lots of body guards outside and perhaps inside too because since they're much out here they could be much inside too.

"C'mon Mel, you also live inside a mansion." My inner voice said.

"But the mansion I live in is smaller compared to this one."

I turned to look at Mira.

"Do you think someone living in such mansion could be a thief, criminal or a gangster?" I asked her sounding sarcastic.