1 : London

N o o r 's P O V  𖤐

Finally after so much pleads and convincing ammi was ready to sent me for pursuing my dream of becoming fashion designer. Finally im going to london. I was just 8 years old when I made up my mind that I want to do designing. I loved sketching ever since I was a child. Ammi has done a lot for me and she has taken care of me so well. Now it's my time to do something for her and make her proud. At first she was not ready to send me to London because ofcourse it was an unknown city and ammi has never send me far away from her but yess I convinced her anyhow. We live in Pakistan Islamabad.

" Noor noorr " ammi's voice brought me back out of my chain of thoughts.

"Ji ammi cominggg " i ran downstairs and saw ammi walking back and forth around our luggage.

"ya Allah noor have you taken warm clothes?
I have heard that it's very cold in London ! Nafisa also told me to inform you but I totally forgot " ammi said panicking.

" Meri pyaari ammi relax karen I know that London is chilly so I have already packed warm clothes okay ? please don't worry" I spoke making ammi sit on couch.

"I will miss you so much noor" ammi utter caressing my cheeks , I could see small beads of tears in her eyes.

I hugged her immediately as I couldn't hold back my tears and I didn't want her to see my tears so I hid my face in her neck inhaling my homely scent my ammi's scent.

"Ay ay meri emotional ammi I will miss you more but no more crying okay I will be back super soon " I spoke breaking the hug and smiling widely at her.

She grinned back " I have spoke to nafisa she will take good care of you and if you want anything you can tell it to her okay " she said while kissing my forehead. Nafisa aunty was our neighbour more like mom's bestfriend and sister who moved to London after her husband's transfer. Only because of her living in London ammi was ready to send me.

" ji ammi, now let me go and bring my remaining stuff from my room, Allahhhhhh see I'm already late for my flight " I showed her the clock and ran upstairs.

Grabbing my white colour handbag, and taking a last glance at my room I closed the door and went downstairs. I hugged ammi and she kissed my whole face crying. I immediately left or else I would also end up crying mess as I was not used to living away from my mom. I'm gonna miss her so damn much.

After few hours my flight finally landed in London. I was so excited that I was feeling all ticklish. As soon as I stepped out of the airport I shivered , it was indeed very chilly in London. I took out my long brown coat and drapped it around me as I'm very sensitive to cold and i may start sneezing crazily any moment. Ammi informed me that a driver with my name board will be standing in the entrance and I found him quickly. I sat in the car and reached the khan mansion.

" Nooriiiii my loveee " najma my childhood bestie jumped on me hugging the daylights out of me. I hugged her back as I missed her so much.

"Noori you are so beautiful in person, the pictures and our video calls don't do justice to your beauty" she spoke and I chuckled.

" najma you are the prettiest and you know that" I winked at her. And then I saw Nafisa aunty and Rashid uncle coming to me.

" It's so amazing to have you here bete. you have grown up all gorgeous huh " Nafisa aunty hugged me while kissing my cheek.

" Make yourself at home noor " Rashid uncle said patting my head lovingly and I grinned at him. They all were such a sweethearts.

It was almost night and I was already so exhausted that I couldn't help but fall straight to my bed not beforing changing into my comfy pajmas. I already informed najma that I won't be having dinner as I had sandwiches back then at airport so I was kinda full. My classes were going to start day after tomorrow so I had a whole day tomorrow to explore the beautiful city.