4 : Fresher's party

N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

As soon as I entered the freshers party loud music hit my ears making me almost deaf. I was never use to going parties as ammi never allowed me. I just went to some parties here and there which were very decent and the party which I entered just now was anything but decent.

All the boys and girls were dancing and singing there heart out, drinking, smoking and what not. I didn't like the vibe at all.

Rahil left early because ofc I and najma took the time of the world to get ready. I wore emerald green full length gown which had full sleeves I was completely covered except for the neck and back which were on display. I left open my dark brown wavy hair and had applied little bit of makeup and my favourite cherry gloss. Najma looked absolutely stunning in her off shoulder baby pink gown.

I was brought out of my chain of thoughts when Rahil greeted us and guided us inside.
He was looking insanely handsome in his blue tuxedo.

We all stopped near the drinking section and Rahil offered both of us mojito to drink. I didn't feel like eating or drinking anything so I just refused politely.

" Btw noor you look so pretty " Rahil spoke all of a sudden and I felt blush creeping up my cheeks. oh my goddd.

Najma seems like noticing my red cheeks and she just raised a eyebrow at me. I cleared my throat and muttered a thank you to him flashing a smile which he returned as well.

"Bhai what about me !? don't I look pretty?" Najma asked pouting. Rahil chuckled and replied " you are the prettiest naj " and I winked at her.

Suddenly my two classmates showed up Mina and Irfan they were besties and they were the only people whom I talked to during the classes. I'm very bad at making friends but Mina loved making new friends and she literally forced me to be friends with her and eventually I was friends with irfan as well. They both were so lively and lovely.

" Yo noor you look gorgeous." Mina exclaimed hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back saying the same for her.

" And your bestfriend look more gorgeous " we heard Irfan muttering while eyeing najma. I looked at najma and saw her whole face red like tomato. Now it was my turn to raise the eyebrow.

Her eyes widen and she whispered a low thank you and excused herself for grabbing a drink. Mina elbowed Irfan.

" ouchh whatt bitch " he screamed. " you scared her away asshole " Mina replied glaring at him. yes cursing each other was there love language. Irfan just shrugged. They started bickering and I left from there shaking my head smiling.

I went to najma and saw her drinking her mojito while looking at Irfan. ah huh there's absolutely something going on.

I cleared my throat and she looked at me while her eyes widen noticing me standing there as if she was caught doing something wrong.

" spill the tea." I said winking at her. She looked here and there.

" Huh- what noori i don't understand? " she said ever so innocently.

" Whom are you kidding najma ? I'm your bestfriend from years tho we were long distance bestfriend but I'm aware of all the habits of yours. You ain't looking my way and talking, that confirms you are actually hiding something huh!? I spoke teasingly.

She gulped and took a sip from her mojito looking sideways. " you like Irfan don't you!? "
She spit the drink and started coughing madly.
I smirked in return.

" what- what are you talking about!? " she spoke still not giving in. And I just glared at her.

She signed. " Okay yes I have a crush on him"
I squeal. " omg there's something going on between you both? "