20 : Astraphobia

—  A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

I closed my eyes, running a hand through my already messed up hair and took a deep breath. She is fine. I was standing infront of my car and She was seated inside the car on the same position how I left her previously but was now sleeping soundlessly.

I hurriedly went and unlocked the car and opened her car door and she jolted up from her sleep most probably because of the clicking sound of opening locks.

I sat on my knees outside of the car near her seat and cupped her cheeks in urgency.
" Addin- " she started but I didn't let her complete and sealed her lips with mine. I just kept my lips on hers. feeling her. I pecked her lips and moved back.

I then took a hold of both of her hands in mine and kissed it hastily and kept the back of her palm on my eyes shutting them and sighed in relief and gulped trying to calm my racing heartbeat. She is fine. She is not hurt. That bastard tricked me !! Fuckkkkkk. I felt all the anger rushing back in my veins but I calmed down the moment noor cupped my cheeks with her small soft palms and made me look at her.

" Addin are you fine !? Are you okay !? Did you get hurt anywhere!? " She asked examining my whole face and body. I just gazed at her beautiful face which looked so worried. She was worried for me. I slowly shook my head and she sighed, her palms still on my cheeks.
She then slowly leaned in and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes to feel her warm lips on my cold skin. She moved back and smiled slightly.

I then got up, closing the car door and she frowned. I rounded the car and sat on my seat and hurriedly removed her seatbelt and pulled her directly on my lap making her eyes widen.
I hugged her tightly, hiding my face in her hair, inhaling them and she too hugged me back by hiding her face in my neck.

" I was so damn scared Addin." She mumbled against my neck tightening the hug.

" So was I." I replied bringing her more closer by her waist.

She pulled away and frowned. " why were you scared!? and who fired the bullet earlier!? And- " she again bombarded me with her questions but I shut her up by keeping my forefinger on her lips.

" hush, you ask too many questions." I murmured slowly.

She removed my finger from her lips and spoke glaring at me. " You have to tell me right now !! What's going on!? " I grunted at her question.

I attached my forehead with hers and grazed my nose on hers inhaling, I husked out softly near her lips. " can I answer all your questions later? Right now my head is aching badly."

Her eyes soften and she nodded slowly and closed her eyes and I closed mine. We stayed like that for god knows how long. I slowly moved near hear ear and husked out. " Spend the weekend with me noor."

She moved back and frowned at me. " Why-" I didn't let her complete and said a small 'please' and pleaded with my eyes by narrowing them a little. She has to live with me until I make sure that fucker won't come near her.

She signed and nodded but she made me promise that I will tell her everything later and I agreed.

*******

I took her to my penthouse and as soon as we entered, a huge thunder roaring was heard making noor scream and she flinched. she held my hand shutting her eyes tightly. I wonder if she has astraphobia !? Even in forest she was so scared of thundering noise.

I held her hand firmly and made her look at me. She slowly opened her eyes bitting her lower lip. I slowly whispered a 'are you okay' to which she nodded silently looking down.