22 : Grocery shopping

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

Addin was standing behind me holding the basket in his hand and I was mindlessly tossing random stuff inside the basket.

I scratched my nape , pouting my lips sideways and gazed around. I chewed on my bottom lip and looked behind to see Addin already looking at me.

He raised his one eyebrow, as in asking me what do I want, and I shook my head still chewing on my bottom lip.

It's been 10 minutes since we have been in the grocery shop. I thought Addin would let me shop alone and would stand outside and wait for me till I'm done with all the shopping but no he was literally sticking to me wherever I go.

So basically my plan was to escape Addin. I would have informed him later through text that I urgently needed to go, because i didn't wanted to make him worry unnecessarily. But I guess I made a very stupid plan but I couldn't help it, I just wanted to get out of the penthouse at any cost.

I turned and looked at Addin and grabbed the basket from his hand muttering. " Ah you must be bored, why don't you wait for me outside, I mean you can use your phone and kill the time, while I shop."

He immediately grabbed the basket back from my hand and said plainly " I'm not bored."

" But you will get bored soon because i have to buy a lot of stuffs you know." I spoke out, moving my both the hands in air, as in showing 'alot' in action and snatched the basket from him.

Next second Addin grasp the basket back in his hold saying " It's okay, take all the time in the
world you want. I won't get bored."

I fisted my hand, controlling the urge to punch his handsome face. I gave him a lip tight fake smile, nodding and turned back towards the store rack.

The Grocery store was more like a mini supermarket where you literally get everything.

There were huge racks in rows arranged in different columns.

I again took a hold of a random packet and dumped it inside the basket, which Addin was holding. I looked further on the rack and found sanitary pads arranged neatly on them. The bulb in my mind light up and I turned around immediately.

" I need to buy some girly stuffs, can you leave me alone for once please!?." I said pressing my lips together and he frowned.

" Why can't you buy it-" I didn't let him complete and spoke out hurriedly. " I'm not comfortable buying infront of you."

He eyed me suspiciously and I blinked innocently muttering a small 'please try to understand.'

He sighed muttering a 'fine'. I was about to take the basket from his hand, but he went away carrying the basket with him, making me frown.

I then saw him coming back. He was pushing a shopping trolley infront of him and he had dumped all the things from the basket into the trolley now.

He placed the shopping cart infront of me. " As you said you are gonna buy ALOT of stuffs, so use this, basket will be difficult to carry." He told me and I just looked at him blinking. Is he really so thoughtful!?  Why the hell was he so nice!? I mean now I was feeling a little bad that I was lying to him and was going to escape him soon. I know he is gonna be super mad at me for doing so, But he wasn't ready to understand that I need to go, I really had so many pending works to do. My assignments were also incomplete but most importantly, I wanted to plan things for his birthday.

Addin's fingers brushed my cheeks as he tucked the loose hair strand behind my ear, making me come out from my chain of thoughts.

" I'll be waiting near the billing counter okay!?" He spoke out, brushing his forefinger slightly on my front hair strands and tucked them behind.