15 : Scared

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

" ouchhh hoor it hurts." Sammy shrieked. But I payed no heed to his voice and kept hitting him with both of my hands. He was bend a little downwards, his both hands were in a slang position infront of him as if to protect himself.

" you deserve it jerk. I'm gonna kill youu. Why didn't you tell me that your drink had alcohol in it. " I yelled hitting him continuously.

" you were the one who came and drank my drink in one go. It wasn't my mistake." He spoke wincing in between. I stopped hitting him and stood straight running a hand through my hair and rubbed my forehead a little with my fingers.

It was all my fault. Embarrassed to death would be an understatement what I felt right now. I remember every bit what I did last night. I don't know what possessed into me that I kissed him. Was I so desperate to kiss him!?. And to add more embarrassment I just ran away after he pulled back from the kiss. How more foolish can I be!? Now how will I ever face him !? I winced internally.

" Hoor... hoor.... HOOOR" Sammy screamed right in my ear pulling me out of my thoughts.

" WHAT?." I hissed at him. I already felt like someone was hammering my head and sammy's annoying loud voice made it worst.

" where are you lost!? I'm calling you from so long. What happened? Are you alright.?" Sammy asked frowning.

"Ah nothing it's just that my head is aching badly." I told him to which he made a O face.

It was early in the morning. Whole night I couldn't sleep a blink. I was more than sober after the kiss. It was so wrong of me to kiss him like that when I clearly know that he has a girlfriend. I felt horrible for doing so. It's like cheating on his girlfriend. What was wrong with me!?. But wait he kissed me back as well!? That means...

That means nothing noor he is a playboy and it's not a big deal for him to kiss another girl although he has a girlfriend. He could have stopped me ryt!? Don't he feel guilty for cheating on his girlfriend like this?

" I will get you a coffee hoor. You will feel better." I heard Sammy saying so I turned towards him and found him looking at me with worried face.

" no thanks Sam. I don't like coffee, I'll be fine. And I'm so sorry for hitting you for no reason." I said calmly for which he grinned in return muttering a small 'it's okay'.

" I'll go and wake that sleepy head witch. We are here to enjoy and she is still sleeping." Sammy spoke referring to najma and I nodded.

Last night when I returned to the tent najma was awake and she asked me where was I as she told me that she had been searching for me everywhere but I was no where to be seen. I lied to her saying that I was just wandering around and having a small 'me-time' walking alone. If I would have told her what happened between me and Addin she would surely kill me. She further asked me that if I was okay because my whole face seemed red as I was literally feeling hot. I just shrugged saying that it was because of cold. Thankfully she didn't noticed that I was wearing Addin's jacket as she was very sleepy and she dozed off soon.

I entered the tent to see Sammy and najma having a pillow fight with each other.

" Monkey faced how dare you disturb my precious beauty sleep." Najma screamed hitting Sammy with the pillow.

" Ahhh witch stopppp first Hoor and now you. What's wrong with both of you?" Sammy spoke hitting najma with pillow as well. I sighed. I can't with these two right now.

*********
It was mid-day afternoon everyone were up and ready. I was wearing a light blue full length sundress with white little flower prints on it. My hair tied tightly in a high ponytail and i was wearing white sneakers.