11 : Monster

— N o o r' s P O V 𖤐

As soon as Addin left from the room, most probably to order housekeeper to prepare the milkshake for me. I started looking around his room. His room was very basic and dull. Grey walls, black curtains, everything was grey and black. Unlike other rooms, his room interior seemed very simple yet expensive.

Last night I had seen 2 of the rooms and they both seemed so different and shiny from his room. His room screamed dark vibes. I probably have left my bag in the room where najma was using washroom.

I was just looking around to find something interesting but there was nothing except some jet black paintings. There was a huge black half-spherical couch. The huge king-side bed with black cushions and pillows and greyish huge comforter, sat in middle. There were two bedside table on either side of the bed. Both had huge round ball-like white lamp and the both the table had multiple drawers below them. Something caught my attention. A photo frame. I moved towards the frame and took a hold of it. There was a very cute kid, crying holding a glass in his hand and had a runny nose. It didn't take me a minute to recognise who the kid was. The same alluring grey eyes.

I couldn't help but smile by looking at the frame. He looked so innocent and adorable.
My mind suddenly drifted off to the scene which took place near the swimming pool.
The way he picked me earlier made my heart do a somersault. And then the way he threatened me saying he will throw me in the pool, I swear I felt like strangling him to death.

He is just so hard to understand. Sometimes he is so nice and then the next second he is so damn rude. whenever I think how he saved me from the bullet my heart starts to flutter badly and then today he pulled me into the swimming pool almost killing me. Then again the way he dried my hair and brought me medicines, the thought alone made me ticklish in the stomach.

I came back from my trance and once again gazed at the frame and started giggling. I then looked up to find Addin standing near the door, and his eyes were wide, time to take my revenge. He troubled me a lot today.

He tried to grab the frame but I was fast enough to run. The chase was ended by us falling together on the bed. I still couldn't stop laughing. The way he got annoyed when I called him cry baby or runny nose made me want to laugh more but my laughing session was sealed when he said that he would shut me up in a way which I will not like. What does he mean by that !? My mind started having wrong thoughts but I shook away immediately.

I felt electric jolt ran across my whole body when he started nuzzling his nose in my neck.
I felt my breath hitching when he inhaled me.
Why is my body reacting so much to his touch !?

" NOOOOORRRR " My eyes widen recognising the voice. I jolted Addin up and immediately jumped on my feet, fixing my bathrobe. Addin stood up as well.

" Na..jma- " I started but was cut off by her.

" What the hell was happening here !? " she spoke entering the room fuming in anger.

" it's not what you- " she didn't let me complete again.

" Look Addin, didn't I tell you that stay away from her." She said boring glares at Addin.

" And who the fuck are you to tell me to stay away from her huh!? " Addin asked giving her a death glare.

" I'm her bestfriend for god sake." Najma replied seething in anger.