26 : Basketball

— N o o r ' s  P O V  𖤐

" This time please don't ditch your birthday party, organised by your father."

As soon as I completed saying, I saw his smile wavered.

" I ain't coming." He said emptily. I knew it ! It wasn't to convince him.

" whyyyy ? You just agreed to say yes to my wish." I winced out.

" I fucking know it very well, it isn't your damn wish, that bastard of a Rahil told you so, didn't he ? " He grumbled out.

what the effing fuck !? Why is he so smart ? I mean how the hell does he really figure out everything so easily? okay but this wasn't really something big, I mean he would ofcourse know that right !? because most probably Rahil would be convincing him to attend the party every year.

But I personally wanted him to attend this party. I really don't know the reason behind him, being so distant with his father but one thing I knew, if his father is throwing party for him and him not attending it, is clearly so rude.

" Trust me Noor, Mr Aabid shah's parties are nothing but show off and it's too boring-" I interrupted him saying. " I will be there with you, and make sure that you won't get bored promise."

He looked at me and I pleaded him with my puppy eyes.

After so much pleading, convincing, and bickering, Addin finally groaned out a 'fine'.
And I hugged him tightly, squealing a 'thankss' into his ear.

*********

I groaned feeling sunlight directly kiss my face. I sat up straight, rubbing my sleepy eyes, I stretched my arms yawning.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table lazily. I checked my phone and a slight smile immediately tugged my lips, reading Addin's text.

Today's my day, so you better give all your attention to me. Spend the whole day with me.
– Addin

As you say birthday boy<3
– Noor

After replying, I tossed the comforter away from my body and got ready for the university.

————

Me, Rahil, Najma, and Sammy, we all were standing in the parking lot. So basically We were here waiting to surprise Addin.

Rahil held the cake, Sammy was holding colourful Ballons and najma was having party Popper in her hand.

Addin's car soon entered the parking lot and we all hid behind one of the car to surprise him.

As soon as he opened his car door and got out. We all together dashed towards him. Screaming a ' Happyyy birthdayyy '

He seemed to be startled a little, as his eyes blinked continuously.

" Happy birthday grumpy grandpa." Rahil wished, forwarding the cake and Addin just groaned out a 'bastard' hugging Rahil and thanking him.