40 : Pyscho for my wife

A d d i n ' s  P O V  𖤐

It was as if someone was dunking my face into frigid ice water, leaving me gasping for breath.

I felt so fucking suffocated, heartbeat raising insanely, hair completely messed up, eyes blood shot red. I had the backside of head leaned against the cold hospital wall, as I was standing, staring blankly in the air.

The syringe perhaps had poison in it! We need to hurry up and take out the poison before it spreads to the whole body.

Doctor's words from earlier rang in my head, making my chest tightened more, and turning my breathing abnormal.

She will be fucking alright!

Breath Addin breath!

Nothing can happen to her!

Yess!  Breath!

I won't let anything happen to her!

I took few deep breaths trying to calm myself down.

As I waited anxiously outside the emergency room, hoping that the doctors could quickly remove the poison from noor's body.

They have to fucking make her fine or else I'm not leaving any fucking one alive!

But the time seemed to fucking stretch endlessly. My heart raced more highly with each passing second.

I closed my eyes and the dreadful scene from earlier flashed infront of my eyes.

Her cold and pale body in my arms. Fear gripped me like never before. Every fibre of my being trembled uncontrollably.

Her beautiful starry face looked devoid of any colours and her lips went all white. With trembling hands I carefully carried her to my car, my fingers quivering on the steering wheel. I felt my whole world shattered completely.

I can bear any fucking pain but not this. NOT HER! NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO HER!
I kept chanting this in my whole ride till hospital.

The bastard who plunged the syringe in her neck ran away faster than a shooting star.

I informed zaid, my most trusted man to fucking find him, at any cost!

Oh how badly my hands are itching to be wrapped around that fuckers throat!

Zaid informed me that he'll find him through CCTV of the mall as it must have captured in which direction he ran and through that he will find him.

Rahil was here, i called him and told him to inform noor's family as well. He was fulfilling some hospital formality shits.

He came back and stood beside me, placing his hand on one of my shoulder blade.

Just then the doctor came out of the emergency room. I shut my eyes.

TELL ME THAT SHE IS FINE! THATS IT.

I heard Rahil rush towards doctor and ask about Noor's condition.

" We successfully removed all the poison from the patient's body. However, we are unable to say anything further until patient regain consciousness. For now, we are closely monitoring her condition." I heard the doctor saying, making a course of fury invade inside me. A heavy storm of anger rosed inside me, ready to destroy every fucking thing.

I strode furiously towards the doctor and snarled right on his face.

" FUCKING LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY! 5 MINUTES ONLY 5 FUCKING MINUTES YOU HAVE TO MAKE MY WIFE ALL FINE! OR ELSE YOU'LL SEE YOURSELF HOW I BURN DOWN YOUR WHOLE FUCKING HOSPITAL ALONG WITH YOU IN PURE ASHES! "