28 : Dance

—  A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

" The one you are searching for desperately, is present in this party ! ".

My eyes darken immediately, and I felt myself vibrating due to the huge volcano lava bust inside me.

Fisting my knuckles tightly, I gritted my teeth. My chest, moving up and down as I was trying my best to control myself.

" But but but ! I won't tell you ! Nah not so easily ! Remember how you behaved with me in the parking lot, So I want you to come to me and beg my apology ! Then I'll think of telling you. " He spoke out smirking and it took me every ounce of self control not to pounce on him and beat the shit out of him.

" I ain't fucking doing anything like that ! " I gritted out.

" Well, let's see ! For now enjoy your day young man, See you soon." He muttered winking and raised the champagne glass which he was holding a little high, smirking he walked away.

I shut my eyes tightly, gulping. I called zaid and told him that I want information of all the guests who attended today's party. I will have to find out that bastard soon !

Though zaid told me that it's impossible to get the information of everyone who's present in today's party because they were a lot in number but I ordered him to do so at any fucking cost !

I went to Rahil and told him everything. He said he'll discuss with zaid and try finding that if Martin was just messing up with me or was he really saying truth. Also he told me that I should enjoy the party and leave this on him for now.

I need to fucking calm my nerve down. I shut my eyes, breathing hard. Suddenly Noor's smiling face, popped on my mind.

I need noor right now !

Only she can calm me down !

My eyes scanned the crowded hall and finally my sight fell on her.

She was standing with Najma and ayezah. They all were totally engrossed in talking.

I just gazed at noor, feeling myself calming down just by looking at her.

Noor then subconsciously, tucked her hair strand behind her ear, licking her lips.

I gulped. Fuckkkkk ! Her just mere actions are such a fucking turn on for me !

She threw her head back, laughed on something.

Her goddamn smile ! Why is it so contagious that I felt my lips tugging upwards on its own.

I felt so mesmerised that I just couldn't tear my gaze off her.

I made my way towards her.

— N o o r ' s  P O V  𖤐

Ayezah was a total vibe. She was absolutely funny and savage. She got along with me and najma so soon. I was surprised, the way she boldly told najma that she likes her brother and wants to date him. Najma too seem like liking Ayezah's vibe as she playfully told her that she will help ayezah pursue her boring brother. Because Rahil wasn't much into dating and all, as he was just into his studies. The typical goody boy you know.

My mind suddenly drifted to Addin. Honestly I wasn't pissed of at him for calling Rahil as my brother but him getting jealous of Rahil for nothing. And the way he keeps mentioning his ex-girlfriends now and then ! I felt the urge to land punch directly on his handsome face.

But again I shouldn't have fought with him today afterall it's his birthday !

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard najma calling my name.