29 : She is my bandaid

—  A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

I pressed the accelerator, increasing the speed, breaking all the speed limit, driving insanely.

My senses blocked completely. All I could see was red. I felt every single cell of my body burn with anger.

" ADDIN, SLOW DOWN THE CAR ! " I heard noor screaming beside me.

" I WONT ! I FUCKING WARNED YOU EARLIER THAT DONT COME WITH ME DIDNT I ? " I snarled at her.

My head throbbing with pain and veins pulsing out due to anger.

I was looking straight sharply, both my hands were fisted tightly on the steering wheel, turning and twisting it harshly. Noor kept screaming my name and pleaded me to drive slowly but her voice appeared distant and faded.

My mind echoed only Mr shah's words 'unfortunately she is no more in this world'

I gripped the steering wheel more tighter. No she is alive ! I can't lose hope ! I will find her no matter what ! She is alive ! Yess she is !

I kept chanting in my head, I felt my breathing getting heavier and my mouth turning dry.

I kept mindlessly driving and it was pretty much dark now. I had no idea where the path was leading to. The roads were a little slope and had so many turns.

Suddenly noor screamed out a ' ADDIN ITS A DEAD END' making me pull the breaks abruptly as the car was on very high speed.

The car came to halt with a screeching noise at a very close distance to a high and deep ditch. I looked at my side to see noor, breathing heavily by shutting her eyes tightly.

Her face was tears stricken and I could tell that she cried.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Our eyes met. I could see her chin wobbling and her cheeks puffed. She cried ! I fucking made her cry.

I opened the car door and moved outside.

" FUCKKKKKK " I screamed on top of my lungs, holding my head with both of my hands.

"FUCK FUCK FUCKKK" my screams roared in the air.

my chest moved up and down as my breathing turned heavy. I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore. I fell on my knees and shut my eyes tightly, grasping for air.

Suddenly I felt a soft pair of arms wrapping around me. I opened my eyes and tried jerking noor off me, but she didn't budge at all and kept tightening her hold.

I knew I wasn't in my senses, my anger always take all over me, and I didn't wanted her to get hurt in anyway. I didn't trust myself. I could do anything when I'm angry. Atleast I knew this much about myself.

" FUCKING LEAVE ME AND GET INSIDE THE CAR." I snarled, trying to jerk her away from me but she still kept tightening her hold around me, her head was on my shoulder blade.

" please let me hold you for once." she said.

" Don't push me away." She continued after a short pause.