16 : Be mine

—  A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

It was almost evening and the annoying game finally came to an end. I was calmly leaning against the stem of the tree, folding my hands around my chest waiting for certain someone to come back but she was nowhere to be seen.

Almost everyone came back and the winner was being announced and she was still not here. Where the hell did she go !? Why isn't she coming back already!? I frowned and groaned internally, highly irritated.

" heyy bro the game was fun isn't it!? I was almost going to win but yeah my bad luck that someone had 2 flags more than mine." Rahil spoke approaching me.

" Where is Noor !? " I directly asked, completely ignoring what he blabbered.

He frowned and replied. " Noor!? I don't know...Maybe she is with Najma?."

Just that moment I saw Najma coming back with a boy on her side. The boy had his arm wrapped around najma's shoulder and he was whispering something into her ear to which Najma was giggling nonstop.

I strode towards them and stood infront of them. Najma's laughing ceased and she raised her one eyebrow as if asking 'what do I want?'

"Where's noor !?" I tried to ask as calmly as I can but the dreadful thoughts that something might have happened to her was making me lose my cool.

Najma narrowed her eyes and looked around, saying " She will be somewhere here. I don't know-"

I didn't let her complete and snarled loudly.
" THE FUCK YOU DONT KNOW!? SHE IS PROBABLY WITH YOU ALWAYS !!! "

She flinched probably because my voice turned highly octave and the boy standing next to her spoke. " Woah woah just calm down dude. Najma was with me all the time and we didn't see noor anywhere in sight since the activity started, she might be somewhere around."

Suddenly Sammy came running towards us.
"did anyone see hoor!?... She is nowhere...to be seen." Sammy spoke panting and looking around.

This was enough to clear my doubt that something wrong has definitely happened to her.

I wasted no second and was about to run inside the woods when Rahil stopped me saying. " You can't go inside woods right now it will be dark soon and you won't be able to find the way out."

" Stay fucking out of my way. I need to find noor." I barked and pushed him away but again he came and stood infront of me.

" Look Addin let's take professor's help-" I cut him off by roaring loudly

" DO YOU THINK WE HAVE FUCKING TIME FOR THAT? SHE IS ALL ALONE THERE." Just the mere thought of her being all alone and scared made my heart raced to no extent.

Without paying any heeds to Rahil's yelling I dashed in the forest.

I rushed towards further and further calling out her name loudly, turning and looking all over the area. But there was no sight of her.
I could feel my heartbeat raising every second.
I ran a hand on my hair messing them in process and growled Noor's name.

I just wanted to see her right now. I knew that she make me feel things but I could never imagine that she could even make me feel something which I thought I would never feel again. Fear?

I felt so uneasy and disturbed. My heartbeat never calming down. My breathing uneven. I felt scared. I fucking want her back safe and sound that's all.

I fisted my knuckles tightly clenching my jaw and raced forward.

I saw the danger zone board which had the sign of yellow triangle and exclamation mark with a skull and two cross bones engraved on it. fuck fuck fuck !!!! I quickly passed the board and rushed further.