27 : Jealous

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

" Noor ? If I'm not wrong, you are Noor ryt ? "

I nodded involuntary, looking at him intently.

" Noor bacchay, It's me Fawad bhaijaan, Don't you recognise me ? " As soon as he completed, a single tear rolled off my eyes, rushing down my cheek.

My chin turned wobbly and heartbeat accelerated.

" Bhai.. Bhai..bhaijaan " my voice came out as a mere whisper. He nodded smiling, his eyes turned glossy as well.

I felt my chest tightening, and breathing becaming difficult.

Fawad Alam, My brother stood right infront of me. I was seeing him after 10 years. I couldn't believe this at all. So many questions raising in my head. How was he here ? why was he in London? Is he really my brother?

He hadn't change much, just his physique had become muscular and he looked manly and mature. But his face held the same warmth which my brother had and his dimples how could I ever forget them.

" Yes..yess my Chanda." The moment he completed, I busted out in tears, shutting my eyes tightly. only my bhaijaan use to call me Chanda.

[ Chanda : moonlight]

He cupped my cheeks and softly washed my tears off. " hush, don't cry, calm down "

He held my both the hands in his, making me open my eyes. He slowly asked. " Tell me how have you been ? How's.. how's Ammi..? "

I didn't answer his question and cried some more, holding his hand back tightly.

" My babie sister has grown up so much I see !" He muttered smiling warmly and caressed the back of my palms with his fingers.

" My chanda has gotten more pretty, Masha Allah ! " He said and I sniffed just looking at him.

" Bhai..bhaijaan how..? Where....I mean.." I shuttered out, not able to find exact words. I felt overwhelmed with emotions.

I choked on my tears, crying and bhaijaan pulled me to his chest.

I kept my head on his chest, crying hard and his hand was busy patting my head slowly.

I fisted his shirt, sobbing I said. " I...I missed you so..much...Ammi missed you..so much.."

" I missed you both more, bacchay." he told me, still patting my head.

" Where.. where were you bhaijaan ? Ammi was so heartbroken when your custody was handed to Abbu. I..I have seen Ammi trying her best to get your custody as well...she contacted best to best lawyers..." I pulled back from the hug and continued.

" She did all she could...But she couldn't save you from Abbu. I have seen Ammi crying for you bhai..She use to hug me tightly to her chest and cry for you.." I choked on my tears. My body started shivering as the dreadful memories flashed my mind.

" I know noor, I too missed you both a lot, you can't imagine how Abbu made my life living hell. He knew that Ammi would try to take my custody, so he flew away from Pakistan to Canada for few years, and then we shifted to London. We are in London from past 6 years."
He uttered out.