48 : Date in bed

Warning ⚠️ The chapter contains slightly mature content!

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

I sat on the long stool table across the kitchen slab, gawking at the man before me who was busy taking out few stuffs from the kitchen's cabinet.

His strong veiny hands were on display as he was wearing a very casual black shirt, with rolled up sleeves, and also few upper buttons undone, giving a perfect look of his toned chest. Paired with his blue pants, he looked incredibly handsome.

I chewed on my bottom lip, completely mesmerised by my husband's charm.

How does he manage to look so handsome? ALWAYS ?

He had revealed to me earlier that a surprise awaited for me in our room. But before that, he wanted to cook my all-time favorite food : Pizza, so here we were in the kitchen.

I tried offering him help but he brushed it off, insisting me to just sit and watch him, as he wanted to make my favourite food all by himself, also ensuring me that he could handle it all on his own. I doubted that, knowing his 'not so good cooking skills.'

I watched him move around the kitchen, a mix of determination and uncertainty danced across his face.

He carefully measured the ingredients and clumsily chopped vegetables, making me grin at his cuteness.

I placed my palm under my chin, resting my elbow on the kitchen's slab, and continuing to stare at my adorable husband, who was trying his best not to chop off his finger along with the vegetables.

" Ouch." He yelped suddenly, making my eyes slightly widen.

" hey careful! " I tried reaching him, but he stopped me by showing a thumbs up.

" It's nothing." He ensured, blowing on his forefinger.

" you sure? " I asked worried and he nodded smiling slightly.

" you really don't need my help ? " I tried again.

" yess love." He winked, and continued chopping the veggies, this time more carefully.

I smiled, sitting on my previous position.

He then poured the flour into the large bowl, causing a cloud of dust to billow up and land directly on his face. He let out a cough, and I couldn't help but burst into laughter, throwing my head back.

Walking over to him, I teasingly remarked.
"You definitely need some help."

I gently wiped away the flour dust from his face with a tissue, all the while I could feel his gaze on me.

"I'll lend you a hand, Addin." I offered, smiling.

But he quickly protested saying, " No way! Didn't you wanted your husband to cook your favourite food for you? " 

I looked at him amusingly and chuckled out a 'what?'

" Actually I asked Najma about what does her pretty bestfriend expects from her husband and she told me that you wanted your husband to cook your favourite food for you." as soon as he completed, i blinked my eyes, trying to understand what he just said.