25 : Addin is Noor's

—  A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

" Happiest birthday, my cutie grunts."

My heart thundered hard in my chest, so hard that I could clearly hear my heartbeats. She knows it's my birthday!? How !?

She moved back and smiled her widest smile.
Her smile was so vibrant, lightning up her entire face with joy and warmth. she looked so so adorable.

" how...how..do you.." I asked shuttering, due to the sudden surprise.

She leaned near and cupped her palms around my ear. " It's a secret." Musing out, she moved back, giggling a little.

I just gaze at her dreamy face, which was so radiant. The shiny lights appeared dull to me infront of her glowing face.

It all made sense now. Her spending so much time with Rahil, also the way she was so desperate to go to her home during weekend. I guess Rahil helped her in this.

Did she really plan all this for me !?

My birthday was no special day. It was just an usual and ordinary day for me. Rahil used to buy cake and gift for me every year and that's all was about it.

And for Aabid shah my birthday was just another reason and excuse to show off his wealth. He would organise a grand party every year, Just to keep up his image to people that he actually spare some time for his son.

" Where are you lost ? " Noor's voice brought me out of my trance of thoughts and I looked at her to see that she was trying to read my face, by narrowing her eyes.

My lips curled up on its own just by looking at her and I shook my head saying 'nothing'.

She nodded, holding my palm in hers and dragged me towards the wooden table.

My eyes slightly widen looking at the table.

The table was filled with all my favourite desi dishes.

In centre sat my favourite vanilla cake, in corners stood beautiful candles.

" Did you make all this !? " I asked, my voice sounding surprising.

She nodded her head smiling.

" I mean I'm too good at making desi dishes, not boasting about myself but yeah Ammi taught me all this." She was speaking looking at the dishes and my eyes glued on her frame.

" You know, I baked the cake as well.  It was kinda boring making vanilla cake, I mean who even likes vanilla when you have chocolate-" She was continuously talking and I suddenly felt the urge to kiss her.

Her words died down her throat, when I pulled her towards me by her waist, crashing her directly on my chest. I cupped one of her cheeks and kissed her passionately.

The kiss was more like, My lips being pressed on hers hard. As I felt her froze due to my sudden action. I sucked on her soft petals for once and moved back, husking out over her lips.

" Thank you. " I pecked her lips.

" Thank you so fucking much." I pecked her lips again.