2 : Bastard

— N o o r' s P O V  𖤐

I took my long sketch book and pens and stuffs from my white bagpack as my first class started and I got engross in sketching and the classes just went by. It was almost break time when I found najma entering my class and waving at me.

"Hieeee noori how were your classes!?" I smiled waving back and replied.

" They were awesome " she smiled nodding.
" Okay let's grab something to eat !? what do you wanna eat ?" My stomach grumbled hearing about food.

" Pizza let's have pizza najma " I replied packing my stuffs hanging my bagpack on my right arm and linking my left arm to najma's right and we started walking towards canteen.

"Noori you and your love for pizzas ah." she spoke rolling her eyes in playful way and I chuckled. "Pizzas are love babe" I told her grinning.

We reached the canteen and ordered 1 medium and 1 large chicken with extra cheese pizza ofc large one is for me.

I started munching and was savouring my delicious pizza suddenly I heard noises all around and saw the morning creep entering the canteen walking ever so stylish and like he owns the who damn planet.

But what he did next made my eyes widen and i felt like puking. He smooched a girl so hard who was wearing a very short spaghetti blue dress, high heels on and had tons of makeup on her face. she was pretty just like a model.

He then held her by waist and started walking again. Suddenly his eyes fell on me. He smirked. not again. I glared at him hard and he gave me an amusing look and winked at me. Ugh. I looked away and continued eating when he came up and stood infront of me with the model by his side.

" Get up " he uttered in a authoritative tone.

"Excuse me" I asked being confused.

" yes you newbie get up I wanna sit here with my girlfriend " he spoke coldly.

Najma glared at him and was about to stand up when I held her hand and made her sit.
" There are plenty of seats available can't you see we are already seated here" I replied looking straight into his eyes. what does he think of himself ordering people around huh?

He smirked bending down to where I was seated and bringing his face dangerously close to mine. " you have no idea who's against you are talking newbie. " he spoke while moving a lock from my dark brown hair and tugging my hair behind my ear I felt shivers and it burned where he touched just below my ear.

I slapped his hand away and stood up " Mr whoever you are I don't even wanna bother to know. Just leave us alone and go and find some other seat " I said fuming in anger.

He stared at me blankly before taking the coke from the table which najma has ordered for herself and spilling it all over my pizza. What the actual fuck?

He came dangerously close to my face and leaned near my ear and whispered " Never disobey Addin shah " and moved back still not moving completely as his eyes locked with mine and he again started staring at my whole face as if looking at the very little detail of my face and then our eyes locked again.

He was so close to my face that I could feel his minty breath. I stomped my foot hard on his, so hard that he moved back hissing.

" And Never mess with Noor alam " I glared at him grabbing my bag and taking najma's hand and walking out. he is such a bastard. I heard him throwing chairs and growling madly as I turned to look back I saw him fuming in anger and glaring at me.

"Noori are you mad or what !? I told you stay away from Addin " najma said as we were walking in the loan moving towards our next class.

" I didn't go near him he was the one who came all the way there messing with us " I uttered.

"Noori he is Addin he loves messing up with people. He is always like that dominating, ordering around people and what not." She hissed at me.

" That's so wrong najma why does no one stand up against him? " I asked almost pissed off by this conversation.

" He is Aabid shah's son the most powerful billionaire in london. Everyone fears him bcz he can destroy anyone in snap of his fingers. "
she replied.

" He was literally bullying us there and you know bullying is illegal. Why don't anyone complain to the principal about him? " I asked.

"As I Said he is Aabid shah's son who can just crush this college with one blow so even principal fears him " she uttered and I was so beyond pissed off. I have heard of spoil brats in movies and books guess I got to see one in real life as well.

" Now that you have gone against him Noori he won't let it slide he will surely do something and I'm sacred " najma said sighing.

" Najma you know that I'm Noor alam and there's nothing noor alam can't handle don't worry " I winked at her smiling just to lighten the mood which was spoiled by that jerk.

Later on all the classes went smoothly and we were now ready to go back to home and then I saw something which made my eyes widen Rahil was with that jerk faced. Smiling and talking. Wtf. I then turned towards najma nad she told me that Addin was our senior and was same age as Rahil he was in same class as Rahil as well in engineering field what left me shock was that Rahil was friends with that spoil brat. She told me that Rahil and Addin are friends since very long time and Rahil doesn't mind his bad boy Side much but whyyyyy. A boy so sweet like Rahil why would he be friends with someone like him ughhh.

After reaching home I took a warm relaxing shower which soothed my tired muscles. I had a very long first day. All thanks to the mr jerk face. As I thought about him his captivating Smokey grey eyes played in my brain making me groan.

I changed into fresh pair of light brown pajmas
and top and opened my lappy to video call my ammi. " Assalam walikum ammi I miss you so muchhhh " I Said as soon as she picked up the call.

" walikum salam. Ammi ki jaan. how was your first day !? you look so tired !? Is university too
much bacche !? " she asked all worried for me and at that moment I wished I could just hug her tightly and sleep in her embrace. I smiled and told her that everything's fine and I'm just sleepy and spoke for sometime before ending the call and directly falling deep in my slumber.

________________________________

Thanks for reading<3 please don't forget to vote and comment your reviews.