50 : Beyond forever with you

Warning ⚠️ The chapter contains strong mature content!

A d d i n ' s P O V 𖤐

I smelled the gajre which I was holding in my hands, smiling I thought how beautiful this white fresh gajre which are gently crafted with frangrant jasmine flowers and carefully intertwined with rose petals would look in Noor's soft delicate hands.

I made my way towards the room where Noor was getting ready. She was back from khan mansion just today morning and for what? Just to get ready and not to spend some quality time with her dear husband. The thought alone made me grunt internally.

I showered and got quickly got ready in my black embroidered sherwani, because ofcourse i didn't wanted to get late for my only bestfriend and my cousin's wedding. It was weirdly exciting that I was from both the sides.

I knocked on the room and entered, just to get frozen on the spot. My breath got caught in my throat as I stood there, unable to move.

Noor was near the dressing table, struggling with her earrings, trying to put them on. Finally, she turned around and oh my god, I felt all the air being knocked out from my lungs.

Is she real ? I mean like I couldn't believe my eyes.

She was draped in a stunning deep purple saree with a sleeves blouse. Her hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, and a purple choker necklace adorned her graceful delicate neck.

Her makeup was bold yet light, and her luscious lips were painted in a cherry gloss that glistened and invited me like anything.

She smiled at me and I knew I was fucking done here.

She took my breath away.

She looked simply breathtaking.

She made a walk towards me and twirled around a little asking excitedly.

" How do I look ? " I continued gawking at her.

" You know wearing saree is the most difficult task ever. It drained me out so much, oh god." She cupped her waist, wiping the invisible sweat from her forehead.

She continued talking, mentioning how wearing a saree was a challenging task and all, but all I could think about was how stunning and gorgeous she looked.

" and heyy you really looking handsome in sherwani." She smiled playfully and continued saying something but I was completely captivated, mesmerised and spellbound by her.

Her words became a blur as I was just gazing at her continuously. And in that moment, I couldn't hold back any longer, I leaned in and silenced her words by sealing her lips with mine, catching her off guard. She held onto my shoulders for support, and everything else seems to fade away.

Her sweet soothing scent invaded my senses making me go in a daze. I snaked my hand into her smooth bare waist and she shivered visibly. I pulled away, not before pecking her.

She lifted her lashes and looked at me, our both breathing heavy, foreheads and noses touching.

" Fuck Begum! Kill me already." I husked out on her lips.

I dropped on my knees and she blinked her eyes, chewing on her bottom lip.

I took her delicate hands in mine and made her wear the gajre. I kissed her small soft palms one by one, then kissed the backside of her palms one by one, placing her knuckles on my eyes. I inhaled a deep breathe.

" Addin.." she started.

" Sssssshhhh.." I got up and stood straight, holding her gajre clad hands firmly in mine, I caressed her knuckles softly with my thumb pad.