10 : Cry baby or runny nose?

— N o o r' s  P O V  𖤐

I couldn't breathe. My eyes closed. My nose, mouth, ears, lungs everywhere I could feel water filling. I felt air supply being cut off from my lungs. I felt suffocated. Breathing was getting hard each second, suddenly I felt someone snaking their arms around me and pulling me upwards.

I was now in someone's embrace. I felt someone patting my cheeks lightly and calling my name. I inhaled a deep breath, opening my eyes and started coughing water out madly.

I looked infront to find Addin's worried face gazing at me. He was carrying me like a baby.
My hands on his bare shoulders and my legs wrapped around his bare waist. He had his whole arm wrapped around my waist securely.

I suddenly remember what he did earlier.
" YOU BASTARD!!! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME" I screamed. Wiggling in his hold, but he just tightened his hold around me.

" I didn't know that you can't swim. " he spoke looking at me with soft eyes.

" LEAVE ME NOWWW." I screamed hitting his chest with my fist with all my strength. But it was of no use I kept wiggling and pushing him away by throwing my fist on his chest.

" FUCKING STOP " He growled loudly making me flinch.

" I SAID LEAVE ME... " I screamed again and He suddenly left me and I again went underwater making bubbling sound.

He pulled me back. And I clinched to him breathing hard, hugging him like a koala, as if my life depended on it.

I coughed circling my arms around his neck tightly and wrapping my both legs around his waist. I don't know how long we were in that position. I kept tightening my hold around him , taking deep breaths.

" So do you still want me to leave you !? " his voice made me break the hug and i pulled back looking at him.

His face was so close to mine. Our nose touching.

His murky grey eyes staring deep into mine. His long wet lashes, chiselled jaw, sharp nose, light scarlet coloured full lips. He was just breathtakingly gorgeous. What actually took my breath away was the dark mole just below his lower lips on the left side. I gulped.

I looked up at him , to find him grazing my nose with his, his eyes closed inhaling deeply. I moved back a little and he opened his eyes.

I looked down at his well-built wide milky chest which was adorned by a simple silver chain around his neck, then my sight fell on his bobbling Adam apple, and I suck in a breath. Damn that Adam apple is so attractive. Further I looked at his well-built abs which were slightly visible in water. I looked up to find his eyes on me, and he was smirking. My eyes widen as soon as I realised what I was doing. Ugh you stupid idiot Noor!!! what were you even doing!? I looked away immediately.

" you definitely liked what you saw." He spoke, his tone playful. I gazed at him, to find him smirking more widely. Surely my cheeks were tomato red by now.

I cleared my throat. " Wha..t are.. you.. talk..ing abo..ut!? I mentally slapped myself for shuttering so badly.

" you don't know what I'm talking about huh?" he spoke once again playfully.

" I really don't know what you are talking about. Just get me out of the pool now." I said clinging on to him more.

He raised his one eyebrow in amusement. I got it. ofcourse mr jerk face don't like people ordering him around.

I sighed adding " please."

He smirked and started swimming near the staircase of the swimming pool, all the while his eyes were trained on me.