5 : Punches

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

My heart was thumping against my chest rapidly and I felt like it would jump out any moment. I was so damn mad at him. His grip was so steel-like that after trying so hard I still couldn't get out of his grip. He is such a jerk. Does he think that he has all the right in the world to do whatever he wants to huh!? I was so damn pissed off, I was literally glaring at him fuming in anger but he seemed almost unaffected. I sigh in relief when he twirl me around and I was now dancing with Irfan.
Irfan is such a funny guy he kept cracking lame jokes and I couldn't help but smile.

I felt someone's heated gaze on me and I knew who it was. I titled my head upwards looking sideways to see the devil staring at me. I glared at him hard and he just smirked at me. Indeed he is the devil. I kept the eye lock ongoing and was trying my hard not to feel nervous but his heated gaze was too much for me so I looked away. ugh I hate him so much.

The party was finally over. We all reached home and I directly went to my bedroom took a quick lukewarm shower changed into my cozy pajamas and I jumped on bed laying on my stomach and sighed. The party was exhausting. Just few days in London and I'm already so tired. I groaned thinking there's so much ahead. As I closed my eyes the gorgeous handsome face pop in my mind. I groaned hard.

As I was about to sleep I heard my phone ringing. It was Ammi's call.

" Assalam walikum ammi " I spoke sitting straight.

" walikum salam noor. bacche are you back from the party!? " she replied.

" yess ammi I just came back" I spoke lazily.

" Nafisa told me about the party, it's a night party So I couldn't stop worrying about you." She said. And I sighed. She is always so worried about me.

" Ammijaan I'm not a kid anymore you know right I can take care of myself!? you shouldn't worry so much about me, it's not good for your health and did you take your medicines !? I asked being all worried. She is always so careless when it comes to her health.

" ji bacche I took my medicine and I just wanted to check up on you. You should sleep now, I will hang up." She replied.

" Okie ammi- " my sentence was cut off by her.

" Noor who was that on video call. A boy who said that he was your friend. Is he your boyfriend!? " Ammi said in stern voice. Inquiring about that stupid jerk who pulled that stund when ammi video called me earlier.

My eyes widen. " No noo noo ammi he just a friend nothing else " ugh he is not even my friend he just a bad luck. But if I tell this to ammi she will be worried sick so I just lied.

" okay bacche. Don't worry you can date but just know that the boy must respect you. " she said. And I felt the need to disconnect the call as I didn't like where our conversation was going.

" Ammi I told you I'm not here for dating so don't worry I will only focus on studies I promise. " I muttered a quick good night and I love you to ammi and hanged up the call and directly fell into deep slumber.

Morning came in a haste. I was done showering and I was now standing infront of my mirror spraying a little of my body mist, applying my strawberry lip balm and lastly tying my hair into a ponytail. My hair very middle length. They reached till my waist but they had huge volumes. I wore a white kurti with light blue jeans and took my long green overcoat moving downstairs.

Everyone were having breakfast. I greeted everyone with a smile and joined them. I was munching on my Nutella toast when I noticed najma zoning out. I nuzzled her with my elbow and raised my one eyebrow as if asking her what happened. She seems like coming out of her trance. And she just shook her head as if saying nothing was wrong.