7 : Gunshots

N o o r' s P O V 𖤐

I collected my belongings and stuffed them in my white backpack and dangled it on my left arm and moved outside.

I reached the car and sat inside finding najma in the backseat seated staring out of the window.

" Heyyy najma " I greeted her....No response. she was still staring outside the window more like zoning out.

I touched her arm and finally she turned towards me.

"Ah hii noori, how was your day? " she asked passing me a fake lip tight smile.

" Namja what's wrong!? You seem off since morning!? You didn't even come to me during the break time !? I spoke frowning at her.

" Nah it's nothing noori. I'm just tired " she said side hugging me and keeping her head on my shoulder. Was I going to buy her lie!? Hell no.

I patted her arms which were around me and pulled away saying. " you know that you can't lie to me ryt !? "

" I'm not- " she was cut off by Rahil by entering the car on the driving seat.

" Noor are you okay !? " He asked with worried lace voice.

I nodded. " Are you hurt anywhere!? " he asked examining me. I felt self-conscious all of a sudden. I hesitantly shifted in my seat and muttered a small I'm fine to which he nodded.

" What happened bhai !? Why are you talking like this !? " Najma spoke from beside me.

Rahil narrated her everything. But wait how did he know literally everything!? He came there later on right!? I shrugged. Most probably Addin told me.

" Ya Allah Noori you are fine right!? " najma's voice distracted me from my thoughts and she turned me towards her and held my arms examining my body.

" Najma chill I'm absolutely alright. " I spoke hugging her.

" No Noor why don't you listen to me huh!? Why did you jump in between the fight!? I told you stay away from Addin. He is very dangerous and a bastard. " Najma spoke angrily, pulling away from the hug.

" Najma mind your language. Don't speak absurd about Addin without actually knowing him ." Rahil spoke sternly.

" Sorry bhai but everyone knows Addin is such a dic- I mean he is jerk and I don't even understand bhai why are you even friends with him. " Najma replied. She was literally fuming in anger.

Rahil was about to reply when I interrupted her. " Okay chill guys. Let's just go home already I'm hungry pleaseeee."

Rahil just nodded and stared the car. Najma just moved back at her seat and looked away from me. I guess she is really mad.

" Najma" no reply.

" Najma " again no reply.

" Najjj " I said poking my finger in her arm.
No response at all.

" Najma talk to me " I winced turning her towards me.

" What noor what do I have to talk to you huh?You won't get it that involving with Addin can be so dangerous. Also he is kind of fuck boy so he will just break your heart at the end and I can't see you hurt in either way. " she spoke her voice filled with rage and worry.

I frowned. " He was actually beating the life out of that person and you expect me to stand and watch a human die!? Do you think I'm heartless!? And about being hurt I'm clearly not interested in him , Not even a tiny tinie bit." I spoke showing my thumb and forefinger up leaving a little space between them.