3 : What does he think of himself?

— N o o r 's P O V  𖤐

Next day I was seated in my class sketching the new designs as it was our first assignment. And then sir announced about the fresher's party which will be happening tonight. I'm not much of a party person so I just shrugged and continued my work. But the class turned so noisy as everyone already started discussing about the tonight's party.

I stood up and left the class to go to some peaceful place and complete my sketching. Little did I know that it would be anything but peaceful. I reached the campus lawn and got myself seated on one of the bench and resumed my work.

My iPhone started ringing and ammi's  video call popped on the screen. A wide smile spread on my lips. " Assalam walikum ammijaan " I spoke enthusiastically.

" Walikum salam bacche how are you !? you don't have class now !? " ammi replied.

" Wo ammi there- " my words got cut off when someone snatched my phone from my hand and my eyes widen seeing the person infront of me who was non other than the jerk face standing infront of me in all his glory and smirking.

"Noor noor" my eyes snapped towards the phone were ammi was still talking on. My eyes widen when I saw him taking my phone and showing his face in video call.

" Assalam walikum aunty im noor's friend actually we are getting late for the class so if you don't mind I would like to hang up the call Allah hafiz " He uttered ever so sweetly smiling widely at my phone. What the actual freaking fuck !? He can smile as well huh and what did he just say he is my WHATTT ??

He then cut the call and I glared at him
" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HUH " I screamed and tried snatching my phone but he raised his hand making it difficult for me to reach as he was very huge and tall not that I was some shorty or something it's just that he was unnecessarily extra tall.

I tried grabbing my phone back but he raised his hand more and I had to stand on my tiptoe to reach his hand but still I failed and when I looked at him he was smirking but his smirk was wiped off and he then started staring at me and our eyes locked his captivating Smokey grey eyes. He moved his face more closer to mine and then I realised that I was literally clinging to him and was so close that I could even smell his perfume.

I moved back instantly but his stare on me didn't flatter a bit. " YOU give my phone back NOW " I uttered giving him a hard glare and in return he just raised his one eyebrow and gave me an amusing look.

" Brave much to think that you can order Addin shah around " He spoke taking a step closer to me still staring at me.

" Look don't waste my time I need to complete my assignment give my phone back- " I was cut off by him throwing my precious iphone on the floor.

My eyes widen and I picked it up soon to realise that my screen is completely broken.
" ARE YOU CRAZYYY " I screamed on top of my lungs.

" Don't raise your voice on me." He gritted out glaring at me and I glared back hard.

" Why huh ? do you think I'm sacred of you just because you are some billionaire's son then you are totally wrong mr Addin shah IM NOT SACRED OF YOU you get that " I said pointing my finger at him.

I don't know what got into him that he started fuming in anger and grabbed my sketch book from the bench. My heart started thumping widely in my chest. Noooo not my sketch book please I have all my hardwork in there.

Before I could comprehend anything he tore my sketch book into two haves throwing it away and glaring at me. I felt tears stinging my eyes. All my hardwork was now crushed by this bastard. I raised my hand to slap him hard but he caught my hand in middle of the air and twisted it back making me wince in pain.

My front was now stick to his chest and he was glaring at me hard.

" The way you disobeyed and disrespected me yesterday in canteen was not enough for you I guess. you are doing the same again!!! you have no idea with whom you are messing noor alam " he gritted out tightening his hold on my hand and making me wince in pain more. tears slipped out of my eyes but I glared at him back.

I stepped on his foot hard making him leave my hand and I pushed him away. I had enough of him now. " What do you think of yourself huh!? how can you just tear my sketch book !? You are clearly bullying me. Don't you know bullying is illegal" I spoke up and he just glared at me.

I was shocked beyond words to look around ar people but no one coming to my rescue literally not even teachers. They acted as if the can't see us. It was like he was given openly all the rights to bully whoever he wants to.

I looked at him again and he was glaring back
He stepped closer and was about to say something but was interrupted by najma coming to me.

" Noori what are you doing here let's go back it's time to go home we have to get ready for tonight as well " she spoke glance at him once and then carrying my stuffs and literally dragging me with her. I lastly glared at him and he glared at me back before I was seated in the car.

" what is wrong with you noor why can't you understand that Addin is very dangerous why don't you stay away from him? " she asked clearly she was very mad at me the way she called me noor not noori.

" Again najma he was the one who came to me I didn't go to him " I uttered feeling the need to punch him square at his face.

" Then you could have just ignored him and moved away " she spoke making me piss beyond limits. I don't understand why people are just so scared of him why the hellll ?

" He broke my phone and tore my assignment which I worked hard on into pieces and you still want me to ignore him " I was now literally having angry tears in my eyes.

Najma hugged me tightly. " I'm sorry noori but I was just worried for you. I know he is a bastard but as I told you we can't do anything of him all we can do is try our best to stay away from him " she spoke still hugging me tightly.

" why najma why is it !? Just because he is the son of some billionaire he has the right to do anything with anyone huh !? I replied breaking the hug.

" There's so much you don't know Noori. Now just let's forget about him and focus on the tonight's party. What's say !? " she said smiling widely and wiping the tears from my cheeks.

I smiled back saying an okay to here and looking outside the window. yes I should just forget that jerk face and focus on my beautiful days in London.

— A d d i n ' s  P O V  𖤐

That's it that girl pulled the last string of my patience. I was already so pissed off the way she behaved so fiercely in the canteen and insulted me infront of everyone.

But she made me more angry by saying that people fear me because I'm his son. No I don't want people to fear me because I'm his son, hell I don't even want to be known as his son in the first place.

I took my red sports car and dashed out of the university gate driving at the highest speed to calm my anger down. My grip on steering wheel tightening every second.

" HOW DARE SHE !? " I screamed still driving madly not caring that I'm breaking all the traffic rules. I just hate how there's no fear in her eyes. her eyes. Her eyes were brownish golden with a greenish flecked of amber in them. so unique. so beautiful. so mesmerising. what the fuck am I thinking !!!!!!!

________________________________

Thanks for reading<3 please don't forget to vote and comment your reviews.