21 : Bickering

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

I showered and came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. Black full sleeves t-shirt and pastel blue jeans were neatly placed on the bed. A small smile crept my lips knowing who kept them.

I slipped into his clothes and brought the loose sleeves close to my nose and smelled it. The t-shirt smelled like him. Warm and nice.  A slight smile appeared on my lips. His clothes were so cozy and it gave off so homey feelings that i felt like I could wear his clothes forever.

I stepped outside in the living room and moved my feet towards the kitchen to find Addin serving something in plates. He was dressed into casual faint pink full sleeves t-shirt and black jeans. His coffee-coloured hair messy and damped indicating that he just took shower. Some of his wet hair locks were falling over his eyes making him look so boyish and adorable.

His solely focus was on serving and decorating the plate that he didn't even notice me entering the kitchen.

I slowly took careful steps near him and stood behind him. He still didn't notice me. I pressed my lips together and raised my heels to reach near his ear, I formed a round on my lips to blow air in his ear but suddenly he turned his head and pecked my rounded lips making my eyes widen and immediately grabbed me and hugged me tightly by wrapping his both the arms around my waist and kept his chin on my shoulder blade. I felt him continuing his work of serving in plate as his hands were moving behind my waist.

I blinked and before I could comprehend anything he turned me around and hugged me from behind, my back pressed against his chest and his arms around my waist still working on plate decoration and his chin on my shoulder.

He then stopped working and softly brushed his finger through my hair and brought them behind exposing my neck from one side and blew warm air from his mouth in my ear slowly making me press my ear against my shoulder blade. My heart started running marathon. And I felt ticklish sensation in the pit of my stomach, His strong yet pleasing scent making me dizzy.

He then mused in my ear making me shiver.
" Did you really think that I didn't notice you!?" I blinked and looked side ways only to find him looking at me with a smirk plastered on his face. I nodded my head slowly chewing my bottom lip.

He then slowly brought his forefinger up and poked my nose making me blink and mumbled a 'silly' and moved back. I cleared my throat and fixed my hair with both of my hands and licked my lips.

I looked behind to see him taking something out from a cabinet. He then came back to his previous position and I moved back slightly giving him space. I saw him frosting white whip cream on the top of chocolate milkshake glass. He then inserted a colourful straw which he probably brought from the cabinet into that drink.

Addin then held the plate in one of his palm and fisted his fingers on the drink and presented infront of me. I looked at the plate which had croissant, pancake, sausages and a toast topped with sunny side up egg and fresh sliced strawberries decorated on the plate.

" Your breakfast and your favourite Belgian chocolate chip milkshake." I heard Addin say and I looked up at him to see him slightly grinning.

I looked at him, then at the plate and milkshake and then again at him. I then muttered a small 'did you make all this!?'

" Oh no no its from the restaurant...but heyy, I served and decorated them in plate nicely." Addin spoke out hurriedly.

I smiled at him and nodded. " But why so much breakfast!? " I asked frowning.

" Well I didn't know what you exactly liked for breakfast so yeah." He uttered shrugging.

My grin widen and I just gazed at him. I thought he could never be nice, I actually judged him so wrong. He was being such a sweetheart right now. His warm gesture of serving breakfast for me made me giddy.